HEYO Guys! Night_MARE Here!

Hello everyone! I was just too much badly hurt when minecraft didn't work up on my Windows 10. So, to make it work, I rolled back to Win 7, AND it worked! BUT BUT BUT, Many games didn't worked (including SimplePlanes, GearBlocks, etc.)

I can live without one game but not without MANY! So, again I came back to WIN 10, and searched for some cool minecraft alternatives. And then I found Terraria!

Cool game indeed. So, Hello again and I hope I don't give hard time to any1 here XD.

-Night_MARE

Hello everyone! I was just too much badly hurt when minecraft didn't work up on my Windows 10. So, to make it work, I rolled back to Win 7, AND it worked! BUT BUT BUT, Many games didn't worked (including SimplePlanes, GearBlocks, etc.)

I can live without one game but not without MANY! So, again I came back to WIN 10, and searched for some cool minecraft alternatives. And then I found Terraria!

Cool game indeed. So, Hello again and I hope I don't give hard time to any1 here XD.

-Night_MARE
hehehehe~~ can I add you on steam? <3 ^^ OwO , also. welcome! (even though I welcomed you a short while ago xD )

also reason MC doesn't work on win10 is because, well. micro$oft wants you to use win10 minecraft instead of the other version XD haha...

WELL WELL WELL, Things have gone real interesting! COZ Minecraft finally worked! YEHEHEE!
SOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSO and SO, I am just too much happy.

DON'T EVEN THINK I AM LEAVING TERRARIA COZ OF THIS! THEY BOTH ARE CERTAINLY AWESOME!

WELL WELL WELL, Things have gone real interesting! COZ Minecraft finally worked! YEHEHEE!
SOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSO and SO, I am just too much happy.

DON'T EVEN THINK I AM LEAVING TERRARIA COZ OF THIS! THEY BOTH ARE CERTAINLY AWESOME!

haha , happy for you :thinking: say, what ver of terraria do you own. GOG or steam?

Back
Top Bottom