tModLoader Magic Storage

Oh right, it would also be great if opening a storage also allowed you to use the vanilla crafting interface and show everything you can craft with the items on both storage and the inventory
And the crafting box also worked as a "normal" crafting station of the things that are inside it, so a crafting box with a work bench and an anvil, for example, would work as both of those two things when just standing near it and not right clicking it, meaning you could use both the items in your inventory and the storage, AND also prevent the lag when crafting masses of things on the modded UI

I need help: My friend hosts our terraria world through Steam on a Macbook. We looked up for a mod and found this one. We have installed it and it works, but he can't host a server, it says "Starting Server..." - We know we could workaround this by renaming and using tModLoaderServer file to host it outside terraria, but his Router does not support port opening...

Can you guys think of a problem that might prevent him from hosting modded terraria?
Would you recommend something to work around this issue? We really loved the mod.

Thanks for making this great mod, I just have two suggestions that I feel would make it even better:
  • Instead of the two current options for seeing all recipes and only those you can craft a setting that also shows the recipes for which you have some but not all ingredients would be very useful.
  • An item like the Portable Remote Access that only allows depositing items. That would be less overpowered than a complete Portable Remote Access and be very useful for caving/farming.

An accessory that insta-deposits picked up items into the Storage would be very nice, also, could we get the ability to quick stack into the storage? Great mod! :D

I don't know if it is the mod or it is just my luck, but I have killed the Moon Lord over 20 times, and not one has dropped the Radiant Jewel. Maybe I'm just very unlucky, or maybe it is the other mods that I use.

I don't know if it is the mod or it is just my luck, but I have killed the Moon Lord over 20 times, and not one has dropped the Radiant Jewel. Maybe I'm just very unlucky, or maybe it is the other mods that I use.
I use quite a lot of mods and I still got it. Are you in expert mode? It drops from the treasure bag ONLY I believe (MIght be wrong but worth a try)

It's a really amazing mod and I love it but how can I move storage components with items in it and how can u move items to another storage drive (cuase I dont want to put everything in chests to be able to move the components)

Please add a way to sort by damage type/damage value, it's very hard to find a weapon with higher damage than mine becouse i am running with alot of mods and it floods the crafting UI

v0.4.1
-Added french and spanish translations
-Fixed bug where fishron can drop more shadow diamonds after restarting the world
-Decreased drop rate of radiant jewels
-Fixed bug where alchemy table effect persists when removing the alchemy station from the crafting interface
-Fixed bug where searching for mods uses their internal name instead of display name
-Added support for blocking items from being used in the crafting interface
-Minor bug fixes

After releasing this update I suddenly remembered a bunch of other fixes I wanted to include... expect another update very soon >.<

When i updates today all my Magic Storage items went away (Even the storage blocks)
this is a huge problem for my becouse there went all my items (Sorry i couldnt find bug report gmail or something like that!)

Otherwise one of the best mods right now!

Are there any plans to create a remote storage access that can be mined and placed infinitely without losing the storage heart location?

Clearly this is still a superior system to what's available in the vanilla game but if this feature was added, it would be the ultimate solution to all the inventory management hell that is the Terraria jungle!

v0.4.1.1
-Fixed bug where clicking the crafting interface result slot with an item would crash the game if no recipe is selected
-Massively improved the performance of storage transactions on multiplayer

Yaaay finally right-clicking on servers won't destroy performance!

Are there any plans to create a remote storage access that can be mined and placed infinitely without losing the storage heart location?

Clearly this is still a superior system to what's available in the vanilla game but if this feature was added, it would be the ultimate solution to all the inventory management hell that is the Terraria jungle!
There are plans to create a remote portable access that you can just hold and right-click (probably in the next update).

v0.4.1.1
-Fixed bug where clicking the crafting interface result slot with an item would crash the game if no recipe is selected

There are plans to create a remote portable access that you can just hold and right-click (probably in the next update).

Me likey!

Is there something like a "quick stack" option with your mod? Where only items that are already contained in the storage will get put in? Reason I ask is because the way I would probably use the mod is to have two separate hearts - one for crafting, and another to dump stuff I plan to sell. This would make it much easier to sort my inventory.

v0.4.1.1

Does that include performance issues when using the crafting terminal to craft stuff on servers?

Hi,

Love the mod but whenever i want to close the interface ( from storage heart or crafting ui ) i have to double tap the esc key. Is there any way to solve this?

you should really make a mod wiki for this because I keep getting confused as of drops and content. like what are radiant jewels?

Does that include performance issues when using the crafting terminal to craft stuff on servers?
Yes.

Hi,

Love the mod but whenever i want to close the interface ( from storage heart or crafting ui ) i have to double tap the esc key. Is there any way to solve this?
At the moment the only solution is to turn off autopause.

you should really make a mod wiki for this because I keep getting confused as of drops and content. like what are radiant jewels?
All information is in the opening post of the thread.

Hi,

there is nothing too complex actually, radiant jewel is combined with diamonds to make storage upgrade

Back
Top Bottom