CC Creation Compendium #50

its really nice to be up there
You can upload your image to Imgur and then use this bb code link

fZyMBBc.png

Once you have that BB code link, you can pop that onto the profile of @QuackersDelta
real
Very nice CC we got here! Favorite entries would be @Peetaco 's, @ppowersteef 's, @Daimera 's, @Demorticue 's, @Star 's, @neoselket 's, @Zombear 's, @Dr.Madness (Baums Realm!), @Third 's, @
You can upload your image to Imgur and then use this bb code link

fZyMBBc.png

Once you have that BB code link, you can pop that onto the profile of @QuackersDelta

you could give more space for begginers rather than experts like daimera, I saw too many from daimera
You're welcome to share which ones you thought were best from each one (I provided a link to each Compendium to make this easier!).
These were just a selection of our favourites, and so of course are opinionated.

you could give more space for begginers rather than experts like daimera, I saw too many from daimera
tbh, I felt there were too many from myself, as well, since showing off a variety of user content feels like it'd be more fitting for a community celebration!

But at the same, I can't complain; not only have I worked hard to get where I am now, but it'd be ungrateful towards the compendium hosts! I'm honestly honored to have been considered for so many highlights and can't thank Darth and Quackers enough, especially considering my lacklustre community interaction as of late.

Back
Top Bottom