Depressed Weeb AMA

Athrisir

Terrarian
hi I'm Giga go ahead and ask me about anything

Except my personal information. That's off limits

Without further ado please give me questions I'm bored

Seems Fire Emblem's all the rage these days, lol.

And I'm sitting here reminiscing about Final Fantasy Tactics (the original PS1 version). lol.

But anyhow...

Weren't you also into Pokemon? Or am I thinking someone else?

Seems Fire Emblem's all the rage these days, lol.

And I'm sitting here reminiscing about Final Fantasy Tactics (the original PS1 version). lol.

But anyhow...

Weren't you also into Pokemon? Or am I thinking someone else?
Yeah, I used to be a huge Pokémon fan. Not so much anymore, Sun and Moon didn't interest me too much and I used to live in the middle of nowhere so there were never tournaments for the video games or the TCG.

Yeah, I used to be a huge Pokémon fan. Not so much anymore, Sun and Moon didn't interest me too much and I used to live in the middle of nowhere so there were never tournaments for the video games or the TCG.

Sadly franchises do tend to die off after awhile, they always put out some game that makes too many changes that causes disinterest, even franchises I've really enjoyed like Final Fantasy... played (almost) every single one of them up until that abomination that is 13. Then 14:ARR came out, I play that... and 15? Nope. I don't own, nor do I have any interest of owning, a PS4 and even if I did, that doesn't look like the game for me.

So I can certainly understand you not being interested in Sun&Moon (though I know nothing about the game, I know the feeling of a developer killing off a beloved franchise in one's eyes). Sorry to hear that. At least you can still play the old games in it tho once in awhile.

You like anything else other than Terraria and Fire Emblem? lol

Sadly franchises do tend to die off after awhile, they always put out some game that makes too many changes that causes disinterest, even franchises I've really enjoyed like Final Fantasy... played (almost) every single one of them up until that abomination that is 13. Then 14:ARR came out, I play that... and 15? Nope. I don't own, nor do I have any interest of owning, a PS4 and even if I did, that doesn't look like the game for me.

So I can certainly understand you not being interested in Sun&Moon (though I know nothing about the game, I know the feeling of a developer killing off a beloved franchise in one's eyes). Sorry to hear that. At least you can still play the old games in it tho once in awhile.

You like anything else other than Terraria and Fire Emblem? lol
Yeah, I play Rocket League a lot, sometimes competitively at small tournaments. I used to play Starcraft II a ton as well.

What, if any, is your opinion on String Theory? What about Quantum Mechanics?

Do you like fire?

If given the choice, would you sacrifice yourself in order to save a group of your friends/loved ones? What about only one of them?

Finally, will you sign this contract? I promise it doesn't have anything about taking your soul.

What, if any, is your opinion on String Theory? What about Quantum Mechanics?

Do you like fire?

If given the choice, would you sacrifice yourself in order to save a group of your friends/loved ones? What about only one of them?

Finally, will you sign this contract? I promise it doesn't have anything about taking your soul.
1) Don't know too much about string theory, but I did write my yearly research paper on Vacuum Decay and the Higgs Boson. Interesting stuff!

2) I hate Fire

3) Gladly, I care so much about my friends because I have very few.

4) kill witches get :red:es

Back
Top Bottom