A Progress Update on the Road to 1.3! Pre-Alpha Gameplay Inside!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a quick question, how many character slots are on P.C? And will there be that many in the new update? Because it's a bummer being able to only make 5
I believe PC has a character limit of 1,000, which console most likely won't have. A couple twitch streams ago they showed off the character select screen, which I have an image of. Thank goodness it's more than 5. :)
IMG_20170718_104740.jpg

Guys its been 2 years since the last update on xbox. like if you agree that they should just release it with the bugs and then fix it. But is it just me or is anyone else pooped off about this.
If they released it with lots of bugs, they wouldn't be able to patch the bugs for quite a while, considering the fact that both Sony and Microsoft don't like applications getting frequent updates.

Tell that to horizon zero dawn that had a few patches back to back. Mass effect had a few too. The only recent game that has had 0 updates or patches is persona 5.

If I recall Sony does have a rather icky patch qa system so that's why there isn't a lot of patch rollouts.
Thinking on this.... Technically this patch to 1.3.5? Or what? Is also a full code revamp so I'm curious how the file size will look at the end. I mean the game is running on engines code now, the patch will rewrite a good portion... I'm curious from a programming point how this works and if the patch itself so far has been tested on the engine overhaul versus... Since atm I'm guessing its running pure new engine?

Will we have to create new worlds in order to receive the new content??
You only have to create a new world to get SOME of the new content, such as new biomes and expert mode. You can still get a bunch of new weapons and armor in old worlds. And if you want the cultists to appear in front of your dungeon, you'll have to defeat Golem again after the update comes out.

You only have to create a new world to get SOME of the new content, such as new biomes and expert mode. You can still get a bunch of new weapons and armor in old worlds. And if you want the cultists to appear in front of your dungeon, you'll have to defeat Golem again after the update comes out.
Awesome thanks!!

Hey, quick question. Has it been announced if they are considering some kind of 1.3 update for the N/3DS? Or, has the idea been officially shot down? Sorry if this has been answered somewhere else, haven't really checked on things in a while.

Hey, quick question. Has it been announced if they are considering some kind of 1.3 update for the N/3DS? Or, has the idea been officially shot down? Sorry if this has been answered somewhere else, haven't really checked on things in a while.
The 3DS is too weak to handle 1.3. And if I'm not mistaken, Terraria for the 3DS is the least up-to-date of all of them.

I started over on pc and i'm happy with it because i can play every updates earlier than any console pea... i mean player. Sorry. Power corrupts my mind already. And i'm going to get additional 8gb ram of power... i try to fight with that because i was console pea... player myself.
Yo Bro, that's uncool. All you did in this thread was brag about you becoming a pc player.

Celinian Joined.
Katsudon Joined.

ItzPrayz Joined.

Celinian, that's uncool. All you said in this thread was Hi,

Hey Katsudon! Celinian Ain't Uncool! Only Say That If Uhh, Uhh, I Dont Know, Just Dont Say It!

Yeah Katsudon! ItzPrayz Is Right!

Katsudon Left.

Hmph, Excited For 1.3 Anyway Celinian?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom