Items Spectral Dye: A new, special dye!

Huzbubber Tim

Ice Queen
(Note: You may not use my suggestion in any mods, as I am currently in the process of making a mod of my own that is implementing most of my suggestions. Thank you for understanding!)
(Note, this suggestion just got majorly edited and overhauled. Also, there is no longer paint included.)

So, remember the console exclusive enemies? Especially the spectral ones? Wouldn't it be nice to have something in game to remember them? I introduce to you: Spectral Dye!

Spectral Dye.png

Spectral Dye could be obtained by trading Strange Plants with the Dye Trader once Hardmode has begun. When applied, it would make give things this effect:

Spectral Dye (Overlay).gif
(Credit goes to @Kazzymodus for the amazing dye effect!)

This would allow for players to have yet more customization for their characters, and a new way to remember old console-exclusve content.

Thanks for reading my suggestion! Let me know what you think in the comments!

Last edited:
I suppose, it's just something small.
I'm a bit confused though, you said
It could be obtained from the Dye trader for strange plants in hardmode (Once that is added.)
Do you mean once hardmode is added? because it's already in mobile and console, years ago actually.

otherwise, support. here is the approval jam
dq82Edk.gif

I suppose, it's just something small.
I'm a bit confused though, you said

Do you mean once hardmode is added? because it's already in mobile and console, years ago actually.

otherwise, support. here is the approval jam
dq82Edk.gif
I see where you got confused. I know that there is already hardmode, I just mean the ability to trade in strange plants. I will change that to make it more clear.

Back
Top Bottom