Biomes & Nature Expanded World - Post Moon Lord

Do you think this is Stupid or Cool?

• Pure Insanity

• Pretty Cool Idea

Results are only viewable after voting.
A good combo with this would be a rebirth feature, that upon the item being used also clears your character's entire inventory and destroys every block the player has placed.

A good combo with this would be a rebirth feature, that upon the item being used also clears your character's entire inventory and destroys every block the player has placed.
What?
That does not make any sense, considering that absolutely no other changes in the game involve resetting progression.

Uh

That's what Final means.
The idea is thought out well, but stills seems like a bit much. No support.
I quoted the word "final boss" because there is never a final boss, terraria doesn't end with the final boss, neither does Minecraft or Starbound.

I quoted the word "final boss" because there is never a final boss, terraria doesn't end with the final boss, neither does Minecraft or Starbound.
All three of these games have something in common, that being that they're all sandbox games. Any other genre usually has the game end with the final boss. While Terraria is more adventure focused than the others, the final boss should be the last thing in the game progression wise. If we keep adding more events and bosses that can only be fought or completed after Moon Lord, that defeats the purpose of having a final boss in the game.

I'm not saying it's the worst idea, that's just my opinion on post-ML content.

All three of these games have something in common, that being that they're all sandbox games. Any other genre usually has the game end with the final boss. While Terraria is more adventure focused than the others, the final boss should be the last thing in the game progression wise. If we keep adding more events and bosses that can only be fought or completed after Moon Lord, that defeats the purpose of having a final boss in the game.

I'm not saying it's the worst idea, that's just my opinion on post-ML content.
Moon Lord is just a boss, it's not a boss to end the game and as I said there is never a final boss.
What I want to express in this post is that Terraria doesn't have to end with a Quote on Quote Final Boss.
There's always space for content.

The concept of this idea is nice, but think of all the work the developers would have to do to make this a reality. If 1.3 took roughly around two years to develop, think abount how long this would take.

But in Minecraft your Armour and Weapons can break, and you can still die while still trying.

Once you have Moon Lord's items, you can no longer die from anything that you're even remotely trying against, apart from maybe Moon Lord himself, and to be honest, Moon Lord is easy once you have a weapon from him.

Back
Top Bottom