[1.4.4.9] TerrariaPatcher (plugins and more!)

If you use steam and windows it's windows > program files > steam > steamapps > terraria.
I found that out. i put the ini in the plugins folder. thats why it is crashing. also because i didnt put the first 2 lines of yours. Yellow did not tell me that.

I found that out. i put the ini in the plugins folder. thats why it is crashing. also because i didnt put the first 2 lines of yours. Yellow did not tell me that.
Well the patch makes the file for you, in that folder, with those two lines, once you start the game. No need to make the file yourself.

when I open up the program, it shows up in task manager up to 2 MB, then completely stops running without any window coming up. I've made sure all of my antivirus and antimalware stuff have it excluded, but it just won't open

y is it that no1 even acknowledges the problem i hav? on a post i made asking the general community for help and it has 25 views and 0 replies. I asked multiple times here and every1 just skips over the "Terraria patcher won't even open" part of my posts

I don't have time to diagnose individual people's issues..

That being said.. make sure you read through the main post's instructions carefully.
  • Run as admin (or turn of UAC entirely)
  • Make sure you have .NET Framework 4.5 or later, etc
  • If using Windows 7 make sure you have SP1
  • If using Windows 10 maybe try running TerrariaPatcher in the various compatibility modes
  • Windows XP is not supported

I don't have time to diagnose individual people's issues..

That being said.. make sure you read through the main post's instructions carefully.
  • If using Windows 10 maybe try running TerrariaPatcher in the various compatibility modes
i hav all of the requirements and idk y but there r no compatibility options, and using the troubleshooter to do them gives no difference

After I patch Terraria.exe my game starts to play on slow mo. but after i replace the patched version with the tmod loader version the game works normal speed. is there a way to fix this bug? i made sure i have
  • also i noticed it only happens when i have Pluggin Support Enabled and Patch it

Last edited:
Im using TModloader.After updating TerrariaPatcher,it breaks HERO's mod is broken.
It seems like enabling plugins breaks it.
I want to use Usetime 0 with mods.

Im using TModloader.After updating TerrariaPatcher,it breaks HERO's mod is broken.
It seems like enabling plugins breaks it.
I want to use Usetime 0 with mods.
other than the exact plugins, HERO's mod is alot like TerraPatcher's plugins if ur using it mainly for the plugins

Instead of HERO's mod, you can use Cheat Sheet, it largely does the same, and coupled with Terraria Patcher's features, you can do nearly all things.

so idid the hack i needed to reinstall it cause it deletted my charater and when reinstalled he was back and hax were not working idk if charaters on cloud will not work

What is the command to change minion count? I have the mod enabled but I don't see what the command is anywhere.

I don't use that plugin myself, but I believe you just write the max number in the plugins.ini in your main Terraria folder since there doesn't seem to be a command or hotkey.

I can't play terraria anymore! All I get is "please launch the game from the steam client" I've tried restoring the back up, validating files, clean install. Still getting that message.........
Yes, I know, i'm 2 years late but seriously, when it says please launch the game from the steam client...

what you do is launch it from your steam client

open steam
go to library
go to ur games
and run terraria

it's not rocket science

Back
Top Bottom