tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

this mod looks like it should be a must have for anyone who's feeling a bit bored of standard vanilla although I have one question regarding how much we can toggle the mod, so I've heard that fire is a big issue due to it being able to spread extremely far-notably I've heard someone say that a fire spread from a torch in a cave all the way to their house due to grass and the like. Basically what I'm asking is are the fire features togglable? I feel like they could get really annoying after a bit or just at the beginning of the game as going out of your way to farm stone or whatever to build a starter house seems unecessary.
tldr: is fire togglable and if not I suggest it is or that it dies out far quicker than it does currently

this mod looks like it should be a must have for anyone who's feeling a bit bored of standard vanilla although I have one question regarding how much we can toggle the mod, so I've heard that fire is a big issue due to it being able to spread extremely far-notably I've heard someone say that a fire spread from a torch in a cave all the way to their house due to grass and the like. Basically what I'm asking is are the fire features togglable? I feel like they could get really annoying after a bit or just at the beginning of the game as going out of your way to farm stone or whatever to build a starter house seems unecessary.
tldr: is fire togglable and if not I suggest it is or that it dies out far quicker than it does currently
It's toggleable if you go to the configuration file for the mod.

On that note though perhaps it would be better to have some kind of button you can bring up that lets you toggle things in the mod? Sorta like hero's mod or Luiafk does for some of their stuff?

So this is an interesting glitch... The one on the left was a screenshot taken with Terraria Overhaul and some other mods (Thorium, Spirit, Calamity) Installed and the screenshot on the right is just with the Terraria Overhaul mod installed. Good luck fixing all these bugs :)

Bug 1.PNG
Bug 2.PNG

my game crashes when using this mod and looking at the error it seems like the new player rendering is the cause for it. id really like if you could disable it. otherwise the mod is really good, if it werent for the crashes lul

my game crashes when using this mod and looking at the error it seems like the new player rendering is the cause for it. id really like if you could disable it. otherwise the mod is really good, if it werent for the crashes lul
Does that happen when you reload your mods to turn it on? If so then just turn on the mod, exit terarria, and then boot Terarria up again. Should fix that.

Does that happen when you reload your mods to turn it on? If so then just turn on the mod, exit terarria, and then boot Terarria up again. Should fix that.
no, it happens whenever im ingame. at first it happened when using life crystals (dont know if that has anything to do with it, im not a programmer) and then i used them without the mod, worked fine. after that i just loaded the save with the mod again after having used the crystals, and it worked fine for about 5 minutes, then i tried to use a consumable from another mod and it crashed again. might be because of consumables now that i think about it.

no, it happens whenever im ingame. at first it happened when using life crystals (dont know if that has anything to do with it, im not a programmer) and then i used them without the mod, worked fine. after that i just loaded the save with the mod again after having used the crystals, and it worked fine for about 5 minutes, then i tried to use a consumable from another mod and it crashed again. might be because of consumables now that i think about it.
Huh. That's weird. Maybe you have a mod somewhere that changes something? Because my game has yet to experience any problem. I wonder if its a mod interaction issue somewhere due to consumables?

Huh. That's weird. Maybe you have a mod somewhere that changes something? Because my game has yet to experience any problem. I wonder if its a mod interaction issue somewhere due to consumables?
none of the mods that i have change the way consumables work, they only add more. doesnt make sense that the vanilla life crystals would crash the game though, seems like the problem is either the player rendering (when youre looking at the error, it seems like it crashes when trying to draw the player after the animation has finished) or the consumables themselves.

none of the mods that i have change the way consumables work, they only add more. doesnt make sense that the vanilla life crystals would crash the game though, seems like the problem is either the player rendering (when youre looking at the error, it seems like it crashes when trying to draw the player after the animation has finished) or the consumables themselves.
Do you have spirit mod?

Back
Top Bottom