tAPI [WIP][Released] Metroid Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know how to download this mod?
It isn't out for download yet. You'll have to wait until Scooterboot releases a downloadable version, or you'll have to play it on tapi. For the latter, go to the first page of this thread, and look for a link to the tAPI version, install tAPI, install that mod, then open terraria and play as normal. But I don't believe you'll be playing on any version of terraria later than 1.2.4 due to tAPI having ceased developement at that point.

How do I get this mod
This mod is in the process of being updated for the latest version of Terraria. Unless you want to play an earlier version of Terraria (which may or may not be a lot more trouble than its worth), you'll have to wait until the update is out (also please don't ask for a time frame as I can't give an accurate estimate).

Imagine my surprise when I stumbled across this mod. I remember this; I made a few of the accessory sprites. This was back when I didn't even play this game much. And to think; this mod is being revived. If you need some help with spriting, I could touch up what I made years ago. I'm just surprised this mod is still alive. haha

Imagine my surprise when I stumbled across this mod. I remember this; I made a few of the accessory sprites. This was back when I didn't even play this game much. And to think; this mod is being revived. If you need some help with spriting, I could touch up what I made years ago. I'm just surprised this mod is still alive. haha
I usually try my best to remember the names of people who have made whatever sprites/assets I'm using, and I don't recognize your name. Did you start going by a different name now, or can you tell me which sprites you made so that I may correct possible crediting mistakes I've made?

I usually try my best to remember the names of people who have made whatever sprites/assets I'm using, and I don't recognize your name. Did you start going by a different name now, or can you tell me which sprites you made so that I may correct possible crediting mistakes I've made?

I used to go by ToxicKappa or Kappa. I was a friend of Angie way back then. I actually compiled all the sprites I did work on. I'm not mad or something, I'm actually happy to see this was a published mod at one point. I was an obscure guy, probably didn't want or care about credit at the time.
http://imgur.com/a/NIuzV The compilation of sprites I did work on.

I used to go by ToxicKappa or Kappa. I was a friend of Angie way back then. I actually compiled all the sprites I did work on. I'm not mad or something, I'm actually happy to see this was a published mod at one point. I was an obscure guy, probably didn't want or care about credit at the time.
http://imgur.com/a/NIuzV The compilation of sprites I did work on.
Ohhh, I see. Angie mentioned she had help, but never mentioned any names so I probably couldn't have credited you even if I wanted to. Lol

Ohh goodness! I just found out this mod existed. Though I am rather new to Terraria. And I LOVE Metroid series. Has the Multiplayer crashing glitch been fixed?

Ohh goodness! I just found out this mod existed. Though I am rather new to Terraria. And I LOVE Metroid series. Has the Multiplayer crashing glitch been fixed?
Multiplayer is on the back burner because this mod is in the process of being updated from Terraria 1.2 to 1.3, which requires a lot of work. Once that is done however, then I'll take a look at multiplayer.

the wave bank kills all sound effects and ambiance, also likes to :red: with the volume settings automatically, dont know if its interfering with a mod i have installed, (only one i have installed is leveled/unleveled mod)

the wave bank kills all sound effects and ambiance, also likes to :red: with the volume settings automatically, dont know if its interfering with a mod i have installed, (only one i have installed is leveled/unleveled mod)
That's because the wave bank hasn't been updated for 1.3. Luckily, Jeffcole1 was kind enough to make an updated version:
For those unaware, 1.3.4 added three new tracks (Rain SFX, Sandstorm and Old One's Army), which broke wavebanks for previous versions. So I decided to make a new one, adding new tracks (and moving an existing one) to fill the new spaces. For completeness' sake, I've included the entire list below.

Download it here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/cimay8jzhb3mthu/Wave Bank.xwb?dl=0

1. Night: MP2 - Agon Wastes
2. Eerie: SM - Upper Norfair "Hunted by the Horde" Remix
3. Day: M2 - Tunnels (AM2R Mix)
4. Boss 1: MP1 - Meta Ridley Battle
5. Title: MP3 - Title (Metroid Reorchestrated)
6. Jungle: SM - Green Brinstar (http://www.woohaweb.com/midiremakes/)
7. Corruption: MP - Phazon Mines
8. Hallow: MP3 - Skytown, Elysia
9. Underground Corruption: MP3 - Phaaze
10. Underground Hallow: MP - Crashed Frigate "Sunken Dreams" Remix
11. Boss 2: MP2 - Emperor Ing Battle Phase 2
12. Underground: MZM - Kraid's Lair Remastered
13. Boss 3: SM - Kraid/Crocomire/Phantoon Battle Remastered Mix
14. Snow: MP - Phendrana Drifts
15. Space: MP - Phendrana Drifts Chozo Temple
16. Crimson: MP2 - Dark Torvus Bog
17. Boss 4: MP2 - Quadraxis Battle "Sanctuary Sentinel" Remix
18. Day Alt: SM - Theme of Samus Aran (Orchestra Remix)
19. Rain: MP2 - Torvus Bog Remix
20. Ice: MP - Phendrana Drifts Depths
21. Desert: MP - Chozo Ruins
22. Ocean: MP - Tallon Overworld
23. Dungeon: SM - Lower Maridia Remix
24. Plantera: MF - Serris/Yakuza Battle Redux
25. Boss 5: MP2 - Adult Chykka Battle (Torizo Mix)
26. Temple: SM - Upper Maridia Remix
27. Solar Eclipse: MF - Nightmare Battle Remix
28. Rain SFX: Light Rain Loop by soundrecorder7
29. Mushroom: SM - Red Brinstar "Mechanical Crimson Soil" Remix
30. Pumpkin Moon: MF - Sector 1 "The Downward Spiral" Remix
31. Underground Alt: M2 - Ancient Chozo Ruins (AMR2 Mix)
32. Frost Moon: MP3 - Rundas Battle Rock Remix
33. Underground Crimson: MP2 - Dark Torvus Bog Underground
34. Lunar Event: MP2 "Hostile Shadows" Remix Medley
35. Pirate Invasion: MP2 - Space Pirates Main
36. Hell: SM - Lower Norfair Orchestral Remix
37. Martian Madness: MP - Hive Mecha "Determine Your Limits" Remix
38. Final Boss: SM - Mother Brain Battle "Unforeseen Conclusion" Remix
39. Goblin Event: MP - Space Pirates "Late Dreaded Arrival" Remix
40. Sandstorm: MP - Chozo Ruins Depths
41. Old One's Army: MP - Thardus Battle

I love how after two(3) years this mod could be coming to 1.3. I loved this mod so much and if i could i would definitely update this to 1.3, unfortunately my coding skill are extreamly lacking and I can't do muchh about it lol. I really hope this mod does cone back though, itd be so great to see :D

It's a shame i missed my opportunity to try out this mod, but I'm probably gonna make this a must have mod once it is updated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom