tModLoader Yet Another Boss Health Bar

hep OP.. the mode doesn't work for me... every time i try to spawn boss terraria crashes... in the mod screen it says the mod is old and "enable at own risk" and i can't find anywhere to update it or something like that... am new in mods when it comes to terraria.. so am confused... pls help :v

Attachments

• 20170721094702_1.jpg
    20170721094702_1.jpg
    167.6 KB · Views: 887
hep OP.. the mode doesn't work for me... every time i try to spawn boss terraria crashes... in the mod screen it says the mod is old and "enable at own risk" and i can't find anywhere to update it or something like that... am new in mods when it comes to terraria.. so am confused... pls help :v
dude, youre using version 1.1.1 for modloader 9.2.3 the current one is 1.1.3 for 0.10 modloader onwards check the first page if your browser dosent give you the recent version of the mod.

I think i found i bug. I see there are some other people that have found this before me but i can assure you I didn't one shot his or anything.
waNVxeQ.png
happening like that recently for me as well
edit: just sometimes the boss hp bar does not disappear just randomly. especially with multiple bosses

It would be nice if there were some button you could press to update the health bars to get rid of the ones with negative numbers :happy:
because it's pretty annoying needing to leave and rejoin to get the healthbars to dissapear.

dude, youre using version 1.1.1 for modloader 9.2.3 the current one is 1.1.3 for 0.10 modloader onwards check the first page if your browser dosent give you the recent version of the mod.

Thanks man... i forgot to reply.. idk how i didn't saw i didn't downloaded the last version.. i was dead sure i downloaded the last... ty alot!!

For some reason the Borean Strider from Thorium mod isn't automatically showing a health bar. I'm not sure if this is because of something they did, or because it's a problem with this mod. How is automagic boss detection, as mentioned in the first post, done?

This is brilliant. Haven't tried it yet though, but it looks amazing. This should be in core of the standard game as well. Does this work for Thorium and Spirit MODs maybe? Does it have an automatic new mod boss detecting healthbar?

This is brilliant. Haven't tried it yet though, but it looks amazing. This should be in core of the standard game as well. Does this work for Thorium and Spirit MODs maybe? Does it have an automatic new mod boss detecting healthbar?

Yes, and generally, yes. It misses the occasional mod boss for some reason, but it's generally good.

I don't know if this is the place to do this, but there is a bug where if you deal too much damage to a boss at once, their health will go into the negative (e.g. -152 / 2600) and the health bar will stay on screen. It also seems to happen with both modded and vanilla bosses.

I don't know if this is the place to do this, but there is a bug where if you deal too much damage to a boss at once, their health will go into the negative (e.g. -152 / 2600) and the health bar will stay on screen. It also seems to happen with both modded and vanilla bosses.
yeah that's been happening a lot

So when using the Calamity Mod and this Mod together it seems to give me this Error in-game in the process of reloading the mods after enabling them. I have the right tmodloader version (v0.10.0.2) and the right "supposedly" compatible version of this Mod which is v1.2 so I have no idea what's going on. This mod should be compatible with such a huge mod as Calamity as it seems to be with others but not with me. I only have 4 mods total, I enabled and disabled each at a time to be 100% sure this was indeed the mod causing the problem and it was.

Attachments

• Loading Errors.txt
    394 bytes · Views: 198
For some reason the Borean Strider from Thorium mod isn't automatically showing a health bar. I'm not sure if this is because of something they did, or because it's a problem with this mod. How is automagic boss detection, as mentioned in the first post, done?
It really depends on how each mod's bosses are configured. Heck, even the Eater of Worlds isn't technically considered a boss by the game until the moment you kill the last part of it (so the death message shows). In cases like that I have to manually add it as something for this mod to track. If you want to know exactly when it can and can't track:
  1. Must be active.
  2. timeLeft must be greater than 0.
  3. life must be greater than 0.
  4. Specific npc entity must not be part of a worm chain.
  5. Can't track immortal, invincible, "dontTakeDamageFromHostiles", or too far away
  6. Must be a npc.boss, or have a healthbar registered to it.

So when using the Calamity Mod and this Mod together it seems to give me this Error in-game in the process of reloading the mods after enabling them. I have the right tmodloader version (v0.10.0.2) and the right "supposedly" compatible version of this Mod which is v1.2 so I have no idea what's going on. This mod should be compatible with such a huge mod as Calamity as it seems to be with others but not with me. I only have 4 mods total, I enabled and disabled each at a time to be 100% sure this was indeed the mod causing the problem and it was.
This mod shouldn't really be doing anything before you get in-game. Try messing with Prefixes for Enemies (EnemyMods is its internal name). May be worth asking Hiccup251 about that one, sorry I can't think of anything to help though you can always try downgrading this mod: https://github.com/Flashkirby/Yet-Another-Boss-Health-Bar/releases

It really depends on how each mod's bosses are configured. Heck, even the Eater of Worlds isn't technically considered a boss by the game until the moment you kill the last part of it (so the death message shows). In cases like that I have to manually add it as something for this mod to track. If you want to know exactly when it can and can't track:
  1. Must be active.
  2. timeLeft must be greater than 0.
  3. life must be greater than 0.
  4. Specific npc entity must not be part of a worm chain.
  5. Can't track immortal, invincible, "dontTakeDamageFromHostiles", or too far away
  6. Must be a npc.boss, or have a healthbar registered to it.

This mod shouldn't really be doing anything before you get in-game. Try messing with Prefixes for Enemies (EnemyMods is its internal name). May be worth asking Hiccup251 about that one, sorry I can't think of anything to help though you can always try downgrading this mod: https://github.com/Flashkirby/Yet-Another-Boss-Health-Bar/releases
That's the mod I'm using and the one I was talking about xd
Thank you for giving the idea to talk with the mod creator and pointing out the real mod causing the issue, though. I already posted on his mod's page seeking for help :)

Last edited:
i just killed skeletron but as i was fighting him the bar was all white and not moving.
just asking but dose anyone know how to make the white boxes in the calamity mod go away
it really sucks

Idea:

Health bars for nearby mobs on the side of your screen
Doesn't really seem like something you'd ever really need? Plus there's not much free UI space most of the time unless you want like a stack of life bars in the bottom left corner or something.

i just killed skeletron but as i was fighting him the bar was all white and not moving.
just asking but dose anyone know how to make the white boxes in the calamity mod go away
it really sucks
Screenshots, details and steps to reproduce please. Also thats really unclear if you're talking about a YABHB or Calamity problem.

Back
Top Bottom