Weapons & Equip Cursed Bone Charm and Snake Eyes

SzGamer227

Spazmatism
A couple of random accessory ideas I had.

Cursed Bone Charm.png

Cursed Bone Charm
* Enemies who make contact become Confused for 1-2 seconds.
Dropped by:
Cursed_Skull.png
Cursed Skulls - 1.33% (1/75)

Snake Eyes.png

Snake Eyes
* Critical hits have a 1/6 chance to inflict Venom for 2-12 seconds.
* Attacks on enemies inflicted with Venom deal 12% more damage.
Dropped by:
Flying_Snake.png
Flying Snakes - 0.277% (1/360)

As for Tinkering possibilities:

Crossbone Charm.png

Crossbone Charm
* Increases duration of invincibility after being damaged.
* Enemies who make contact become Confused for 1-2 seconds.
Recipe:
Cross_Necklace.png
Cross Necklace
Cursed Bone Charm.png
Cursed Skull Charm
@ a Tinkerer's Workshop.

Snake Emblem.png

Snake Emblem

+7% Damage.
+10% Critical strike chance.
* Critical hits have a 1/6 chance to inflict Venom for 2-12 seconds.
* Attacks on enemies inflicted with Venom deal 12% more damage.
Recipe:
Snake Eyes.png
Snake Eyes
Destroyer_Emblem.png
Destroyer Emblem
@ a Tinkerer's Workshop.

That's about it. Feedback is appreciated. You're more than welcome to comment!

This has been successfully modded! Thanks W1K!

Last edited:
Those drop chances... Ugh.

Regardless, I doubt the Snake Eyes are going to be a reasonable accessory option at that stage in the game. Also, personally I'm not a fan of items that are relying on you to get hit to do something, but hey, I've used a Cross Necklace in my day anyway, I guess they can be useful.

I think if you're gonna get to inflict venom, the flying snakes should inflict it as well.
More enemies need to be inflicting Venom anyways. :p
[DOUBLEPOST=1416181980][/DOUBLEPOST]
Regardless, I doubt the Snake Eyes are going to be a reasonable accessory option at that stage in the game. Also, personally I'm not a fan of items that are relying on you to get hit to do something, but hey, I've used a Cross Necklace in my day anyway, I guess they can be useful.
If you'll notice, in both instances, their Tinker pairs them with an accessory that would make them available and useful. Snake Eyes were paired with a powerful accessory that people are likely to use anyways, and I paired up the Cursed Bone Charm with the Cross Necklace for the same reason the Star Cloak is. ;)

More enemies need to be inflicting Venom anyways. :p
[DOUBLEPOST=1416181980][/DOUBLEPOST]
If you'll notice, in both instances, their Tinker pairs them with an accessory that would make them available and useful. Snake Eyes were paired with a powerful accessory that people are likely to use anyways, and I paired up the Cursed Bone Charm with the Cross Necklace for the same reason the Star Cloak is. ;)

People use the Destroyer Emblem at the Lhizhard stage?

Now's as good a time to introduce confusion vulnerability to flying enemies as ever! It would make the Crossbone Charm more useful, at least.

Ask yourself, how do yo get the destroyer emblem in the first place?

Okay, I'm confused now. You're going to make this accessory available at the same time the far superior Celestial Stone comes into play? Or am I mixing things up?

Okay, I'm confused now. You're going to make this accessory available at the same time the far superior Celestial Stone comes into play? Or am I mixing things up?
:rolleyes: You craft the Destroyer Emblem with the Eye of the Golem. It's post-Golem tier.

No, I'm saying you're not going to use a Destroyer Emblem when you have access to a Celestial Stone.

Only if you're actually going for a high crit build.
So? It's a specialized item. Celestial stone is meant to be a simple, well rounded accessory. But if you want melee damage, you go for a warrior emblem, if you want crit, you go for the destroyer. Think of the avenger emblem, I'm pretty sure most people would use a specialized accessory over its all damage boost.

So? It's a specialized item. Celestial stone is meant to be a simple, well rounded accessory. But if you want melee damage, you go for a warrior emblem, if you want crit, you go for the destroyer. Think of the avenger emblem, I'm pretty sure most people would use a specialized accessory over its all damage boost.

In that sense that would make Snake Emblem only useful to a certain range of players, also you would have to make a crit build to get free Flasks/Bullets/Arrows of Venom which isn't all that fair, IMO.

In that sense that would make Snake Emblem only useful to a certain range of players, also you would have to make a crit build to get free Flasks/Bullets/Arrows of Venom which isn't all that fair, IMO.
So tell me why it's wrong to have specialized builds? Do I as a melee damage load out have to use sniper scopes, or mana flowers?

So tell me why it's wrong to have specialized builds? Do I as a melee damage load out have to use sniper scopes, or mana flowers?

It's not wrong to have them, it's wrong to give one build a strong advantage that makes a certain mechanic free (Flasks/Bullets/Arrows of Venom).

Back
Top Bottom