PC Is it possible to be completely immune to any monster or boss?

Is it possible

• Yes

• No

• I don't care

Results are only viewable after voting.

WooooooHooooo

Terrarian
I have been playing terraria for a little while an I am wondering whether or not it is possible to be completely immune using any machines/bugs without mods or hacks.

I'm not sure...
But I bet it's possible.
There is a way to be invincible for a few seconds. Just google it or something.

Sorry I forget how.
I thinks it involves titanium armor and some potion.

Hope I helped (probably not)
[doublepost=1502132671,1502132549][/doublepost]
I'm not sure...
But I bet it's possible.

Sorry I forget how.

Sorry I forgot the machine part of it. I didn't help.

Tools.PNG

With the exception of the ruler, all you need are 2 target dummies, a Slimy Saddle, and some blocks. Then just place the blocks 8 blocks above the ground, this will make you completely invulnerable, as long as you don't hit the dummies with any of your weapons. The only minions you will be able to use while still keeping invincibility are Pygmies and Ravens.
what it looks like 2.PNG
what it looks like.PNG

I'm not sure...
But I bet it's possible.

Sorry I forget how.

[doublepost=1502132671,1502132549][/doublepost]
Sorry I forgot the machine part of it. I didn't help.
Yrimir showcased it on his channel. It consisted of having the max number of buffs at a time, and the shadow dodge with the horsemans blade. The 10th/11th (not really sure) uses the bug that makes you invincible.

On the topic of Slime bouncing Invincibility and using weapons (as Starblaster said), only weapons that can't hit multiple targets (aka, non-piercing weapons) can be used to fight atop an invincibility slime machine, any other weapons are fair game. Such as a minishark with chlorophyte bullets, or a low level gem staff such as an Amethyst staff, or even Bees probably. Even if you hit the dummies with a non-piercing weapon, you'll stay on the dummies
It's also probably multiplayer-safe, since even if another player uses a piercing weapon on the dummies, your hits will still be handled on a separate timer or something. You both can even use the same set of dummies

Back
Top Bottom