tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Quick little patch for you dope peeps-

1.3.0.42-

On the mod browser and mediafire!

https://www.mediafire.com/file/93bb1o7cj4dfvby/SpiritMod.tmod

-fixed Animus lens destroying piggy banks and fishing lines
-Fixed multiple typos
-Made snow monger spawn before defeating mech bosses, but reduced its spawn rate
-nerfed some sell prices
-Added Gastropod staff to illuminant master treasure bag
-buffed Geode armor, frigid bow, dune armor, and modded mimic damage
-changed the recipe of the Pathogen Ward to require bloodstone instead of the individual items
-fixed Scarabeus treasure bag causing lag and repetitive sounds when used

Quick little patch for you dope peeps-

1.3.0.42-

On the mod browser and mediafire!

-fixed Animus lens destroying piggy banks and fishing lines
-Fixed multiple typos
-Made snow monger spawn before defeating mech bosses, but reduced its spawn rate
-nerfed some sell prices
-Added Gastropod staff to illuminant master treasure bag
-buffed Geode armor, frigid bow, dune armor, and modded mimic damage
-changed the recipe of the Pathogen Ward to require bloodstone instead of the individual items
-fixed Scarabeus treasure bag causing lag and repetitive sounds when used
Quick question, what multiplayer bugs are still present in this mod?

Quick question, what multiplayer bugs are still present in this mod?
The ones I know of are that some projectiles don't spawn when using items, and that Scarabeus and atlas freak out in MP. Boss checklist for spirit may also not work in MP, that should be all.

The ones I know of are that some projectiles don't spawn when using items, and that Scarabeus and atlas freak out in MP. Boss checklist for spirit may also not work in MP, that should be all.
Any idea when the boss bugs will be fixed? My friend wanted to do a multiplayer playthrough with me, and I would love to have your mod in it.

Where do I find a Sanguine Ward?

Adventurer NPC during a blood moon.

The Ornate Staff minion does often not damage scarabeus at all.
And I thought I would have an easy time with him now. ://////

Ornate Staff summon just disappears after approximately 10 seconds except for one.

Last edited:
Another one of them patches-
EDIT: I really like how these bullet points turned out! I think I'll use them more often.
(Also on mod browser)
  • Fixed the ever present typos
  • Made geodes drop less frequently
  • Made mana shards craftable with shadow scales as well
  • Fixed atlas treasure bag yielding a smaller minimum of arcane geysers
  • Fixed up the recipe of the pathogen Ward
  • Fixed the sparkburst using ammo and not having magic projectiles
I've been grinding gremlins for a few hours but I haven't gotten a single Gremlin Tooth. Is it acquired another way, like from an NPC?
Nope, I'll increase their drop chance next update, though :)

Great Mod but is it possible for you to make it so even when you beat a mech boss the spirit biome wont spawn pre-hardmode? (Fargo's Mutant Mod allowed this to happen)

I often kill a mech boss in preHM on a building world because it's convenient to have the Steampunker around. Having the Spirit Biome generate won't bother me, though it does make me think of what happens if you spread Hallow around a preHM world - no Hallow monsters show up, only Lightning Bugs. Not a suggestion you do the same with Spirit, just thinking out loud.

Is it possible for the summoner weapons to have a right-click function like in vanilla or Thorium Mod? As of right now, I kinda have to use the minions from other mods just because I can't point a target for Spirit Mod minions.

Back
Top Bottom