tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

Daedalus Stormbow+Fire Arrows=Everything Burns
Same with the Phantasm (If you disable charging in the Config
[doublepost=1502907581,1502907261][/doublepost]I'd like to request that you add a menu inside the Terraria's Options menu so you can disable things from there (For simplicity's sake)
You should add 4 new weapons:

The Tidal Wave: Magic weapon that, when it hits the ground, makes a tidal wave in both directions that puts out fires.
The Cremator: A flamethrower, but it sets stuff on fire.

The Flood: Instantly puts out all fires.
Wildfire: Sets everything within 100 tiles radius on fire.

And two accessories:
Fireman's Glove: Provides immunity to fire.
Hell's Gauntlet: Fireman's Glove+Fire Gauntlet. Sets stuff behind you on fire and provides immunity to fire.

And 1 new ammo type:
Incendiary Missile: Like a Rocket III, but it sets stuff on fire.

Could the flamethrower's attack be configurable?

Right now, the current flamethrower rework is kind of underwhelming, and feels a lot like an upgraded wand of sparking more than an actual flamethrower. My suggestion is, there could be a config that makes the flamethrower work like how it does without this mod. In order to balance this out, however, ANYTHING flammable that touches the stream of fire from the flamethrower will be ignited, making it even easier to set things on fire.

Great mod. Greatest mod i have seen so far, creates combat into a much more intense and skill based experience! YESS!

I have a suggestion, when playing i got cornered by 5 zombies. I had a wooden broadsword and wooden armor. Now i am in a situation where if i charge up the swing of the broadsword, i am constantly getting hit. if i do a normal small swing, the knockback effect is too low to give me space, so i cannot escape getting hit.

A solution would be to add a shield. When shield is equipped, when you right click the mouse button it will block incoming attacks up to a max of 5 or until stamina runs out.

Great mod. Greatest mod i have seen so far, creates combat into a much more intense and skill based experience! YESS!

I have a suggestion, when playing i got cornered by 5 zombies. I had a wooden broadsword and wooden armor. Now i am in a situation where if i charge up the swing of the broadsword, i am constantly getting hit. if i do a normal small swing, the knockback effect is too low to give me space, so i cannot escape getting hit.

A solution would be to add a shield. When shield is equipped, when you right click the mouse button it will block incoming attacks up to a max of 5 or until stamina runs out.

I'd like to see a feature where all broadswords have the ability to block, and shields (e.g. obsidian, paladin) would help increase the amount of possible blocks.

it is a solution aswell. I prefer actually holding a shield up in front of you though.

What is you guys preferred control scheme?

The "blood" of the mechanical bosses should be sparks and nuts
[doublepost=1502981919,1502981413][/doublepost]When you hit plantera ,leaves and petals should fall from her

Questions:

1. Is there a way to disable the overhaul sword system in the config?

2. Could the shadow beam staff, laser rifle and heat ray get the same rework as the space gun?

A solution would be to add a shield. out.
a solution would be to fallback before attacking. /)_.

Questions:
1. Is there a way to disable the overhaul sword system in the config?
2. Could the shadow beam staff, laser rifle and heat ray get the same rework as the space gun?
1 - no
2 - SOME DAY.

Does it work with Tremor mod?
yes, except the times when tremor itself doesn't work.

Hi, it keeps happening to me that always when i enter my world, and i was in a cave last game, i come back to the cave dead probably because of fall damage, i don't know if its a bug or something.
that's weird, i had some code to preventing that. Is your pc too slow to load the world in time or something?

I had a wooden broadsword and wooden armor.
And you ran head first into a crowd of zombies with that crap. There's your problem.

You've already got an OP roll. So freaking roll through your enemies and away into the sunset.

What is you guys preferred control scheme?
Default bindings are already good enough, the only changes I've made is F for healing and R for mana potions just so I can find them faster during inevitable panic.

Overhaul's dodge roll went on what would be Alt on any normal keyboard, but mine has an extra key here that I never needed.

Attachments

• what the :red:.jpg
    what the :red:.jpg
    161.8 KB · Views: 184
When I enabled overhaul and created a new world, all of the tiles were rotated to the left. This only started after I enabled overhaul, how do I fix this?
https://imgur.com/a/Zb8uR

Well, when dealing with mods, the first thing to look for is the compatibility.
Since you're already starting a new game, I would suggest you to disable all mods except Overhaul and make a test world (small one to save time) to see if it works alone.
Then gradually enable more mods and make more test world until you find the one that breaks everything.
It's gonna take some time, but I don't think there's anything else that could be done.

Start with the mods that are affecting the world gen if you have any.

If you have a LOT of mods, you can enable them in small groups (3-5) to save even more time.
Then when it breaks you'll know it's one of those few, and will be able to find the culprit faster.

I just started playing recently and I really like this mod. I've noticed something and I'm not sure if it's been brought to your attention or not but it appears the 'gore layer' is on the wrong parallax layer (seems way behind the foreground) and should be brought to the foreground layer ? This would stop the gore from looking weird when your character moves up or down. BTW, I play with just this mod @ 2k resolution.

Last edited:
Soooo,if i didnt want that little delay before a weapon swings, i can disable it:confused:...it would be easier if the configuration was only in the chat so you could handle certain things right away:sigh:

Daedalus Stormbow+Fire Arrows=Everything Burns
Same with the Phantasm (If you disable charging in the Config
I'd like to request that you add a menu inside the Terraria's Options menu so you can disable things from there (For simplicity's sake)
You should add 4 new weapons:

The Tidal Wave: Magic weapon that, when it hits the ground, makes a tidal wave in both directions that puts out fires.
The Cremator: A flamethrower, but it sets stuff on fire.

The Flood: Instantly puts out all fires.
Wildfire: Sets everything within 100 tiles radius on fire.

And two accessories:
Fireman's Glove: Provides immunity to fire.
Hell's Gauntlet: Fireman's Glove+Fire Gauntlet. Sets stuff behind you on fire and provides immunity to fire.

And 1 new ammo type:
Incendiary Missile: Like a Rocket III, but it sets stuff on fire.[/QUOTE]
Or something like this:passionate::D

Hey the link to discord doesnt work, says its expired
might just be me though, *icy* why it might not be working.
-Your old pal, the Cold hearted punlord

P.S. You might want to update your To Do list, youve already done stomping.

I have a few suggestions that I think will make the mod better for boss fights:

A shaking effect for Moon Lord's roar and death sound.
A shaking effect for when the EoW and Destroyer dig near the player to alert the player that they are going to strike
A buzzing sound for queen bee
A sound for Plantera when she spawns and/or transitions into her 2nd phase
Mechanical sounds for Skeletron Prime
(Maybe) Some biting animations for Plantera, Spazmatism, EoC and/or EoW

Hello, I want to preface by saying I love the mod, and I can't wait to see how it turns out in the future.

First I have some bugs to report. Don't know if they've already been found:
*If you delete one of your worlds, and create a new one of the same name. When you open up the new world you will start in the same location you were in when you left the old world (size, difficulty and corruption/crimson doesn't change this)

*beards clip below the trench coat and the belt of the male 'robes' (one of the default clothing styles).​

And just some feedback:
*Most early game guns like the revolver, flintlock pistol and musket seem redundant compared to using bows of the same tier or the Minishark. Maybe it was just for me.

*Now that swords don't auto-swing, the Muramasa doesn't really have any appeal as it is lower damage than the Starfury ( which has a projectile and is easier to obtain)

*the space-gun doesn't destroy breakables like plants. (I assume this is intentional, but just in case)

*Certain enemies that can attack rapidly (like spiked slimes from the king slime) are REALLY powerful and can overshadow the boss, with no i-frames you can be killed in less than a second from full health.

*I don't know if it's intentional but currently 'bunny hopping and heavy attacking a sword while in the air' out-competes any other form of horizontal movement. (If combined with a flying carpet it provides an excellent method of flight.) It is very fun but can easily be achieved with even a wooden sword once you have some double jump ability. It makes bunny hopping normally kinda redundant as you can accelerate to max speed in 2 jumps.

*currently the shield of Cthulhu will slow you down to your maximum running speed after use instead of conserving your bunny-hop momentum, making it almost useless as a mobility accessory
Sorry for the long post, wanted to play for a while before giving any feedback. Thanks for making this mod.

Back
Top Bottom