Name a boss you found easy, contrary to popular belief.

I'd say the Skeletron Prime. Almost beat him on my first attempt, but my dps was too low (it got to 4:30 am), instead of him killing me.

The Mech Bosses They were stupidly Easy
Now here's someone who hasn't had a mech boss spawn on him randomly.
Well yes, if you have chlorophyte armor and the terra blade he's easy
[doublepost=1502308500,1502308453][/doublepost]
How did you get those before fighting the twins?
If you have a Death Sickle, Ocram is a big old pushover.
Duke Fishron and Lunatic Cultist for me. (On both Normal and Expert Mode)

Duke Fishron is certainly not easy, however in the times I have dealt with it, it hasn't been nearly as difficult as people make it out to be. It also has only taken a few tries overall before I defeat Duke Fishron as well. I've also been able to defeat it before beating Plantera which makes the Plantera and Golem fights much easier.

I only lost to the Lunatic Cultist the 1st time I ever fought them on the day 1.3 1st came out. And after the 1st defeat, I understood the Cultist's patterns and haven't lost to it since then. They aren't too difficult to dodge overall.
Duke Fishron is my arch-nemesis. I've never gotten away from one of those fights without losing a large chunk of health.

And yes, Eater of Worlds is on this list for me. Never had trouble with it.

Lucky am I right?
Skeletron prime spawned naturally before I was even able to kill the destroyer and my sister at the same time used a mechanical skull without knowing what it did (which causes a bug summoning two of the same boss at the same time) we won because when one died the other would survive until the dead one respawned and went to the nurse (there was also an equally helpful multiplayer bug that effected anyone who wasn't the owner of the world could not see skeletron's or skeletron prime's arms nor be damaged by them meaning my sister was only dealing with two prime heads, I was the one fighting a two headed robotic octopus, which is pretty much what fighting two skeletron primes is)

Skeletron prime spawned naturally before I was even able to kill the destroyer and my sister at the same time used a mechanical skull without knowing what it did (which causes a bug summoning two of the same boss at the same time) we won because when one died the other would survive until the dead one respawned and went to the nurse (there was also an equally helpful multiplayer bug that effected anyone who wasn't the owner of the world could not see skeletron's or skeletron prime's arms nor be damaged by them meaning my sister was only dealing with two prime heads, I was the one fighting a two headed robotic octopus, which is pretty much what fighting two skeletron primes is)
"Two headed robotic octopus".

Call the modders. We have a new boss to add.

Which bosses did you defeat with ease, despite everyone saying that they are super hard?
For me it would have to be the following:
Expert Mode Eater of Worlds
Expert Mode Wall of Flesh
Plantera
Lunatic Cultist
Skeletron Prime
The mechanical bosses
Idk, but the golem is the easiest for me

Easily Skelly P...
When it came time to farm for Hallowed equipment, he was the one I decided to farm. He was the only mech boss I could defeat without potions...

Easily Skelly P...
When it came time to farm for Hallowed equipment, he was the one I decided to farm. He was the only mech boss I could defeat without potions...
While I personally still find him the hardest in normal mode, he's so much easier than the other mechs in expert mode. Sure, he hits like a truck, but only his head, and he doesn't seem any better at actually hitting things than in normal mode.

For Golem supposedly having to be fought after Plantera, he's a huge pushover.
In both Normal and Expert. Too easy.

one i found really easy was duke fishron, all i needed was mana flower potion, laser machine gun, spectre armor, ankh shield, and cosmic car key (plus a ton of mana potions) and he went down easily

Yeesh, Honestly, The Fetid Bangkigks (I can't remember how to spell it,) are great for cheesing Plantera, The Destroyer, Skeletron Prime, (keep your distance), and the Golem. Just either give them the Demonic Modifier for more DPS, or large, for higher range.

the Skeletron Prime, seems easy as red with a Daedalus's Bow, Wings and Myhtil/Orichalcum/Adamantite/Titanium armours (like other mechanical bosses), but also the Eye of Cthulhu, Skeletron and the World Eater are very easy to deal

Back
Top Bottom