Console Console 1.3 - An Update on Timing

Status
Not open for further replies.
The saves we have in our current version of the game, and characters will be transferable to the updated game won't they ?

Quality over quantity is a great direction :) I'd rather have an update that is complete than an update that gets complaints to be fixed, not going to lie though i'm dying to play the game!! :p

I have a lot of trust in the team and believe that it's going to be 100% worth the wait! <3

Keep up the great work

True but, im used to be let down anyways. Have you ever played ark? Yeh well, they delayed an update for the 5th time now -.- so im used to those bs delays :p But
these guys give no date at all, wich means: they cant let you down. So gg for them :D

these guys give no date at all, wich means: they cant let you down.
Exactly this, I'm surprised how few people understand this. They don't make dates because they know it's possible to fail to meet that deadline, not because they "don't care about the fans". And on the flipside, if you finish before a promised date, and release it earlier than promised, you just get called out for "rushing", even if you didn't.

I've planned for this update almost a year in advance so I've been set since october of 2016
I planned for it when we got news of it last year. It's dissapointing that I'm gonna have to wait this long to actually go ahead with these plans and I really hope that I will actually fell that it was worth the wait and that when I play it I won't feel like we should have had this amazing update earlier

I planned for it when we got news of it last year. It's dissapointing that I'm gonna have to wait this long to actually go ahead with these plans and I really hope that I will actually fell that it was worth the wait and that when I play it I won't feel like we should have had this amazing update earlier
We probably would have if it was just 1.3 they were doing but they are redoing the code from scratch so it's similar to PC, and if you think about it, it took a year to come out for PC so I would say they are doing a pretty good job

I would like for 1.3 to be on xbox 360 because I have all my data on there, and no xbox live, and with having to create a new xbox live account to join, I can't put my xbox live account on the 360, because I have one on the xbox one but not the 360

I would like for 1.3 to be on xbox 360 because I have all my data on there, and no xbox live, and with having to create a new xbox live account to join, I can't put my xbox live account on the 360, because I have one on the xbox one but not the 360
The older gen consoles (XBox 360/PS3/Wii U) simply cannot handle the hardware requirements for the game past what they have now. That was determined a year ago.

https://forums.terraria.org/index.p...news-updates-for-console-mobile.47156/#Oldgen

Pretty sure that both live accounts and your Terraria saves are transferable from 360 to XB1, and the consoles can have more than a single account. You'd need to buy Terraria a second time either way though.

As was already answered it's unfortunate but the 360 has been a dead system for a while now. The time for upgrading has long past.

your account microsoft account applies to both 360 and xbone, you can even have the same profile on both machines

It's august 23rd, we haven't gotten an update on the update in three months. Can you guys please show use that you haven't been playing hooky for that time-frame?
Haven't you followed the weekly streams? :rolleyes:
They will release it when it's ready. Not before (or have you forgotten the 1.2 update?).

I've bought your game for PS4 cause you promised release PC-equivalent before August, 16. WTF? Will I play before 2018? Are you sure?

August 16th was what the wiki said.
And for the last time, it's not true. The wiki can be edited by anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom