Other Art Terraria Desktop Wallpapers

I was wondering if it'd be alright with you to use your forest background as a window background in one of my programs? Yeah I know it's also Terraria's assets but you have some say in it as well.

Here's a preview of it:
7Wkl3lH.png

I was wondering if it'd be alright with you to use your forest background as a window background in one of my programs? Yeah I know it's also Terraria's assets but you have some say in it as well.

Here's a preview of it:
7Wkl3lH.png
Milt is no longer active on these forums, but as it's mostly Terraria assets rather than his (anyone could edit the game files together if they wished) I'm sure he wouldn't mind.

Amazing stuff! Looking forward to future additions!
- Thread links removed by staff -
(If Facebook, Instagram and Twitter were all destroyed, 90% ofteens would go insane. If you're one of the 10% that would belaughing at them, copy this into your signature and hope ithappens.)

Last edited by a moderator:
- Thread links removed by staff -
(If Facebook, Instagram and Twitter were all destroyed, 90% ofteens would go insane. If you're one of the 10% that would belaughing at them, copy this into your signature and hope ithappens.)
Hi @King of nightmares - this thread is about @MiltVala's desktop wallpapers - if you wish to share some threads you like a status update would be a better spot for them.

Back
Top Bottom