tModLoader AlchemistNPC v9.0

Upgrade v4.3
-Added Emagled Fragmentation and Otherworldly Amulet.
1st - Can be bought from Alchemist for 8 gold while 2nd lying in inventory. Also can be gathered from Dungeon Guardian.
On normal mode they drops from 5 to 10, on expert from 15 to 20.
25 of Emagled Fragmentations could be transformed into 2 vanilla pillar fragments.
2nd - Can be gathered from Dungeon Guardian with 10% chance on normal mode or 20% on expert.

Big thanks to :red:_Kickem007#1531 for Emagled Fragmentation sprite and ideas of this update.

I almost forgot about that suggestion.
Upgrade v4.4
-Added Sturdy Fossil to Jeweler. Avaible after beating EoW/BoC. Costs 1 gold each.
-New sprite for Otherworldly Amulet (by :red:_Kickem007#1531).

Bugfix v4.4.1
-Fix for Otherworldly Amulet.

Last edited:
Upgrade v4.5
-New Alchemist texture
-Added Unicorn Horn to Alchemist's shop.
-Changed possible names of NPC's

Attachments

• alchemistnew.png
    alchemistnew.png
    682 bytes · Views: 348
Upgrade v4.5.1
-Added Granite and Marble Chunks from Spirit Mod.
-Added Granite Energy Core and Bronze Alloy Fragment from Thorium Mod.
Both type avaible after beating Skeletron in Jeweler's shop.
-Added icon for mod

Upgrade v4.6
-Added some potions from Thorium and Calamity mods to Brewer's 3rd shop.
-Reworked Battle, Tank, Ranger & Mage combinations.
Now they work like a single buff, which includes all of combination potions effects.
Special effects of combinations are not stacking (Lifeforce, Damage & Crit boosts).
-Added new function for Otherworldly Amulet. (Big thanks to Sir Mirsario for helping with sprite).
Brewer's shop.jpg
I should check that mods. Just saw your message.

since thorium butterfly update why not make an npc that sells baits on vanilla and modded? (but depending on the player progression).

What do icedamned arrows do or seeping arrows. I'm not at the point I could craft them and I just want to know if it'd be worth it

Upgrade v4.6
-Added some potions from Thorium and Calamity mods to Brewer's 3rd shop.
-Reworked Battle, Tank, Ranger & Mage combinations.
Now they work like a single buff, which includes all of combination potions effects.
Special effects of combinations are not stacking (Lifeforce, Damage & Crit boosts).
-Added new function for Otherworldly Amulet. (Big thanks to Sir Mirsario for helping with sprite).

I should check that mods. Just saw your message.
dude, they look spectacular :D

Upgrade v4.7
-Added Autoinjector. Can be crafted with Alchemist Necklace, 15 of each fragments, some spectral and luminite bars, 30 of each possible class combinations and a new item, called Masks Bundle.
Provides all bonuses from Alchemist Necklace, gives extra 2 defense and gives to player Universal Combination buff.
This buff provides all class combinations bonuses (if accessory is on player). Bonuses will not stack with vanilla potions or other combinations.
-Added Masks Bundle. Required to make Autoinjector. Can be crafted with every basic vanilla Terraria boss mask (Old One's not included, yet).
-Reworked Summoner Combination to single buff. Not stacks with Summoning and Bewitching Potions.
Autoinjector.png
MasksBundle.png

Back
Top Bottom