tModLoader The Thorium Mod

When I try to make a world the side where the aquatic depths are supposed to be is just gone it all goes to the bottom of the world and it's just stone and dirt and all the underground stuff can you please help

When I try to make a world the side where the aquatic depths are supposed to be is just gone it all goes to the bottom of the world and it's just stone and dirt and all the underground stuff can you please help
Disable Steam Cloud saves. They remove modded blocks

Is symphonic damage affected by any form of base damage modifier? I'm using Experience and Classes mod, but the tokens only affect melee, ranged, throwing, magic and minion damage... if not, then I'll have to choose my tokens based on other mods like life, dodge chance, and run speed.

Edit: Also, does anyone know what modifiers the Bard weapons can get? I'm not sure if I should be settling for Godly on many of these, or if they're capable of Unreal or some such.

Last edited:
Is symphonic damage affected by any form of base damage modifier? I'm using Experience and Classes mod, but the tokens only affect melee, ranged, throwing, magic and minion damage... if not, then I'll have to choose my tokens based on other mods like life, dodge chance, and run speed.

Edit: Also, does anyone know what modifiers the Bard weapons can get? I'm not sure if I should be settling for Godly on many of these, or if they're capable of Unreal or some such.

Judging anything, especially regarding the fact that the unification of both Magic and Range increases Symphonic damage

Here's a thought: equipable lyric sheets, as long as they're equipped along with the appropriate Bard weapon-instrument, you suffer reduced max inspiration, but radiate area-of-effect bonuses or non-damage penalties. You're singing the song as you go. Thoughts on effects:
Mana/inspiration regen song for string instruments
HP regen song for percussion
A hunting hymn for increased ranged and throwing velocity and crit chance, for wind
A dirge to slow monster runspeed, for brass
An accelerando passage that increases everyone's attack speed and slows enemy missiles (simulates the speeding up of time), for string
A lullaby that renders lesser non-boss monsters passive and still unless they take damage, for wind

Hm tested with Experience and Classes mod tokens, it looks like the +% Magic Damage bonus on them actually DECREASES symphonic damage. At least, the displayed damage on the weapons goes down. This is kind of disappointing!

Is something going on with Thorium and Tmodlaoder or is it just me? Whenever i try to enable the newest thorium on the newest tmodloader, i get this:

17858ef15e1428db2ed4edc999d3dfcb.png

Is something going on with Thorium and Tmodlaoder or is it just me? Whenever i try to enable the newest thorium on the newest tmodloader, i get this:

17858ef15e1428db2ed4edc999d3dfcb.png
if I remember right you make this mistake:
you rename the modloader to example "modloader terraria" is simple rename the original "terraria.exe" to something else and rename the modloader file to terraria, because modloader is trying to read the original terraria rather than modloader.

ohhh and as a note disable the cloud saves from steam, because modded blocks are erased.

if I remember right you make this mistake:
you rename the modloader to example "modloader terraria" is simple rename the original "terraria.exe" to something else and rename the modloader file to terraria, because modloader is trying to read the original terraria rather than modloader.

huh, it worked. Out of curiosity, do you know why that happens with thorium? Because none of these

90edba4ceea4c43c0680476f449e1f09.png

Casued any problems.

huh, it worked. Out of curiosity, do you know why that happens with thorium? Because none of these

90edba4ceea4c43c0680476f449e1f09.png

Casued any problems.
nope....... I just remember typical errors that some users make when trying to run modloader, but I have those mods (and some 20 more) and never have that error.

nice re-sprite and music of the Grand thunder bird DivermanSam but theres something strange........ a litte too easy in my opinion for expert mode and at the end of the fight......... again strange.

Back
Top Bottom