Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

i got a problem... it seems that whenever i attempt to run Tmodloader, i see not one, but TWO different bugs depending on the place i execute the file.

Look at these pictures

i attempted even to do steam integrity check on the normal terraria, and depsite all the problems to run the newest version of modded, i can run the oldest version of it whit no problem, and even run terraria vanilla exe at 1.35.

the prob is, since i tried to update the Tmodloader to the newest version, it surely got nuts. i dunno whats going on here...

also, should i reorganize my /common/terraria because it looks like a mess?

there was a problem uploading the files...

i saved them on JPG format... is something wrong?

it just won't upload...

i got a problem... it seems that whenever i attempt to run Tmodloader, i see not one, but TWO different bugs depending on the place i execute the file.

Look at these pictures

i attempted even to do steam integrity check on the normal terraria, and depsite all the problems to run the newest version of modded, i can run the oldest version of it whit no problem, and even run terraria vanilla exe at 1.35.

the prob is, since i tried to update the Tmodloader to the newest version, it surely got nuts. i dunno whats going on here...

also, should i reorganize my /common/terraria because it looks like a mess?

there was a problem uploading the files...

i saved them on JPG format... is something wrong?

it just won't upload...
if you need to post images click on "upload a file" button (between post reply and More options) and click after selecting the picture view full image.

how can i upload a file? the print screens i pasted on paint aren't working to upload a file in this forum... every time i attempt to download my pictures to the Upload a File button it just bugs again...

is there another place i can save the picture in my pc besides from paint?

i think this forum doesn't support that app...

how can i upload a file? the print screens i pasted on paint aren't working to upload a file in this forum... every time i attempt to download my pictures to the Upload a File button it just bugs again...

is there another place i can save the picture in my pc besides from paint?

i think this forum doesn't support that app...
if youre trying to take a screenshot of terraria on full screen is not gonna work, go to windowed and print your screen and made any adjustment on paint, the files that the forums support are this on image support(png, jpg, jpeg, jpe,gif) if your images dosent upload it most be a problem with the forums.

Words cannot express how happy I am that I might now be able to add even more mods to the madness I've been playing around with for the past year. Thank you very much for all of your hard work, all of you devs :)

The changes in how BGMs are loaded (I guess) seem to be causing issues if your computer isn't very good at running Terraria and you're somewhere where a modded BGM plays, so far I've only noticed this happening in the Abyssal Depths from Thorium so far which is already very laggy on my poor man's computer. It's as if the BGM has trouble playing and gets slowed down randomly, which also caused me a crash once.

I'll try to keep playing while checking if this problem happens at other times as well. I guess it should be easy for anyone to check if this problem affects everyone by finding a way to throttle your CPU.

The changes in how BGMs are loaded (I guess) seem to be causing issues if your computer isn't very good at running Terraria and you're somewhere where a modded BGM plays, so far I've only noticed this happening in the Abyssal Depths from Thorium so far which is already very laggy on my poor man's computer. It's as if the BGM has trouble playing and gets slowed down randomly, which also caused me a crash once.

I'll try to keep playing while checking if this problem happens at other times as well. I guess it should be easy for anyone to check if this problem affects everyone by finding a way to throttle your CPU.
Go to settings, tmodloader settings, then change music stream mode. Let me know if that helps on your computer.

Go to settings, tmodloader settings, then change music stream mode. Let me know if that helps on your computer.
It was on "convert on demand", so I changed it to "stream from cache" but it doesn't seem to have helped, even after closing and reopening the game or reloading mods.

Well, this looks interesting, but I have a couple of questions:
#1 Is it going to be updated for Terraria 1.4 for sure?
#2 What happened to the official mod API? I'm trying to find info about it, but it's like if everyone was shot dead who has ever heard about it. Is it cancelled or what?

Well, this looks interesting, but I have a couple of questions:
#1 Is it going to be updated for Terraria 1.4 for sure?
#2 What happened to the official mod API? I'm trying to find info about it, but it's like if everyone was shot dead who has ever heard about it. Is it cancelled or what?
1) Yes
2) There hasn't been an official modding api

every tmodloader version after 0.9 just shows an error instead of compiling my mod despite the fact that my mod has no programming errors (other than a mistake I made trying to make a chargeable projectile, but that doesn't cause any compilation errors), most of the errors in the log file just say that things like Main.buffName don't exist, please help.

every tmodloader version after 0.9 just shows an error instead of compiling my mod despite the fact that my mod has no programming errors (other than a mistake I made trying to make a chargeable projectile, but that doesn't cause any compilation errors), most of the errors in the log file just say that things like Main.buffName don't exist, please help.
Since Main.buffName doesn't exist, that is a programming error.

see the 0.10 migration guide
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GY6Jyj0IkqfvQlXJUwXg60d2V8tIzumoNVgh5OWzGIc/edit?usp=sharing

Back
Top Bottom