Votes: 2 15.4%
  • I mean, you tried...

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • You should get friends.

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters

HellGoesOn(Ork)

Skeletron Prime
First of all, let me start by saying that ITS EXPERT ITEM and thus CANNOT BE CRAFTED and won't have specific boss to drop it.
In fact, after you defeated moonlord, it will be able to be dropped from ANY boss.

Lets get to stats:
1 damage
No knockback
Insane speed
Cannot crit.
Rarity: Rainbow.
Unique effect: Drains your magic down to 0(ignores mana flower) and then drains your life down to 100. Every 20 mana/life spent it gets +60 damage(12000 from mana, 24000 from health 400 health), if its gets full charged(You spent 200 mana and 400 health), it will deal 9000000(yep, 9milion damage if hold it for long enough) damage with 15x15 AoE explosion. If its not fully charged, it will be single target. Once you release mouse button, player will charge in any direction your mouse button is sticking the blade as spear untill you will make a contact with something. Hitting tile will destory every tile in 10x10 radius, unless in multiplayer. Melee speed increases mana/life drain speed.

Drop rates: 0.0001% from pre-hm bosses, 0.001% from HM bosses, 0.1% from moonlord.

Of course, its sounds crazy. But remember, its post final boss weapon with low chance of being dropped. By point you get it, you probably already finished the game. Also, even if you do use it, you are crippled to 100 hp, so its win or die weapon for situations where you are aware of your incoming death, so you can atleast try to finish it off in one blow.

Thoughts?

How does it deal 9 million damage if the max damage it can do is 36,000 (24,000 from health + 12,000) from mana
If its gets full charged, I wrote it "if its gets full charged(You spent 200 mana and 400 health), it will deal 9000000" The reason behind writing from health/from mana is, you might don't have 200 mana and 400 spare health to use full charge.

This is more of a "meme xD" weapon than a cool design. Several problems include the drop rate being low to the point of impossibility, the damage being not only a physical impossibility but not really fun to mow enemies down with, the name being fairly uninspired, and generally useless in combat, what with all the debuffs. Any other much less rare weapon from Moonlord himself would be more viable.

This is more of a "meme xD" weapon than a cool design. Several problems include the drop rate being low to the point of impossibility, the damage being not only a physical impossibility but not really fun to mow enemies down with, the name being fairly uninspired, and generally useless in combat, what with all the debuffs. Any other much less rare weapon from Moonlord himself would be more viable.

Jesus man. I think its a cool idea. Sure, you probably won't use it, but without cool little things like this, Terraria would lose its fun atmosphere. Personally, I think it is a nice concept, but could be fiddled around with a bit.

Jesus man. I think its a cool idea. Sure, you probably won't use it, but without cool little things like this, Terraria would lose its fun atmosphere. Personally, I think it is a nice concept, but could be fiddled around with a bit.
Terraria would lose its fun atmosphere when a large amount of useless features are added that dilute the balance even further.

If this were implemented in the game as is, it'd be practically unobtainable, seeing as it would only really be dropped by the moon lord (and only in expert mode) one in a thousand times. For reference, the rod of discord has a one in 500 chance of dropping. Most people would have to spend hundreds if not thousands of hours just grinding the final boss with that kind of drop rate.

People are complaining about the drop rate, but if you have a problem with it, then just don't grind for it. It would be that simple.

First of all, let me start by saying that ITS EXPERT ITEM and thus CANNOT BE CRAFTED and won't have specific boss to drop it.
In fact, after you defeated moonlord, it will be able to be dropped from ANY boss.

Lets get to stats:
1 damage
No knockback
Insane speed
Cannot crit.
Rarity: Rainbow.
Unique effect: Drains your magic down to 0(ignores mana flower) and then drains your life down to 100. Every 20 mana/life spent it gets +60 damage(12000 from mana, 24000 from health 400 health), if its gets full charged(You spent 200 mana and 400 health), it will deal 9000000(yep, 9milion damage if hold it for long enough) damage with 15x15 AoE explosion. If its not fully charged, it will be single target. Once you release mouse button, player will charge in any direction your mouse button is sticking the blade as spear untill you will make a contact with something. Hitting tile will destory every tile in 10x10 radius, unless in multiplayer. Melee speed increases mana/life drain speed.

Drop rates: 0.0001% from pre-hm bosses, 0.001% from HM bosses, 0.1% from moonlord.

Of course, its sounds crazy. But remember, its post final boss weapon with low chance of being dropped. By point you get it, you probably already finished the game. Also, even if you do use it, you are crippled to 100 hp, so its win or die weapon for situations where you are aware of your incoming death, so you can atleast try to finish it off in one blow.

Thoughts?
Sounds insanely op to be, especially if you could obtain it early game (It might be extremely rare, but we all know that one person that gets even the most luckiest stuff to get). You also stated that it is post moonlord, even though the drop rates say it can be obtains before moonlords defeat. This item should only be obtainable from moonlord

Sounds insanely op to be, especially if you could obtain it early game (It might be extremely rare, but we all know that one person that gets even the most luckiest stuff to get). You also stated that it is post moonlord, even though the drop rates say it can be obtains before moonlords defeat. This item should only be obtainable from moonlord
Well, it drops ONLY after you defeat moonlord. Not from it, but once you defeat Moon Lord, it can drop from anything.

Why did I include Pre-HM & Early HM bosses?
Because if you could get it with same chance from any boss, you'd just grind Slime Kings & get it in under one hour.

Also, this is kinda meme-ish weapon. Its not practical. It just fun item to grind for after you've beaten the game. Seeing that 1.3.6 delivers few upgrades to old & weak content, I might consider re-doing this suggestion, but this time, actually balance it & change the way it works to be both worth to use & fun to use.

Back
Top Bottom