tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,449 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,580 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 437 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
The new siren summon is made out of magic...or slime, whatever you want :dryadwink:

Oooohhh alllriiiggghhtt, Im pickin' up what yer throwin' down; makes more sense seeing as how she's a part of the Heart of the Elements. Although, I do think its a waste of an opportunity to show off the lovely new reskin in all of its colorful glory, kinda hard to make out the detail when the detail is... Magi-slime.

View attachment 182777 I present the recolor of yharon,
Icemane, the blizzard's storm! I completely recolored yharon in colors of purples and blues, except for of course his bracelets. He got to keep those. I just thought it would be cool to just recolor yharon so I did it. Lots of respect to the original author. It must of taken a extremely long time. I hope you guys like it!
No.

The new siren summon is made out of magic...or slime, whatever you want :dryadwink:
ice maybe? or water. that would fit the theme more than slime
[doublepost=1504991795,1504991759][/doublepost]
View attachment 182777 I present the recolor of yharon,
Icemane, the blizzard's storm! I completely recolored yharon in colors of purples and blues, except for of course his bracelets. He got to keep those. I just thought it would be cool to just recolor yharon so I did it. Lots of respect to the original author. It must of taken a extremely long time. I hope you guys like it!
this is the next best thing since the lightning chariot (I'm meming obviously)

Last edited:
A Yharon counterpart/brother would probably never happen tbh. And if it did it wouldn't be a re-color. More likely a different sprite. Re-colors seem rushed or a emanate a lack of effort since they take very little time to do.

A Yharon counterpart/brother would probably never happen tbh. And if it did it wouldn't be a re-color. More likely a different sprite. Re-colors seem rushed or a emanate a lack of effort since they take very little time to do.
Not always. A good recolor or a recolor involving tricky colors may take a fair amount of time.

Not a suggestion, I was bored and I had an idea. period. It's helping me learn to sprite so i'm doing it for fun.

Quick question, anyone know why i may not be able to craft a zerg potion. I can craft any other potion except the zerg..

Any help much appreciated. Thanks!

Phew, welcome back thread and Drew, I missed you both.

The Polterghast scared me to death while I just was randomly farming Phantoplasm. But that Music was nice tho.

Also, I love Providence's new theme. :D

It's time to tell you my Feelings about the Bosses (I never did so-)
Desert Scourge:
A very fun fight. It's a bit hard for Pre-EOC, but that's just how Calamity works. His expert item is good when fighting underwater or farming underwater...or being scared by a certain Siren Lure. I like his Little wormy thingys which can quickly get you when you let your guard down.

Crabulon:
He was a rather suprising boss. When Walking in the Mushroom Biome and you see this giant beast just sitting there, it's just like "Oh jeez, nope, I'm out.". I like that he can destroy a few tiles to make everything harder. His expert item is also good, should you see this beast once again.

Hive Mind and Perforators
"Oh, what is this thingy? Let's kill it, maybe it will drop good stuff- OH WHAT THE HELL IS THIS ABOMINATION?!" was my first reaction when I encountered the new Hive Mind and the new Perforators. I mean, the Perforators got rek'd by my Grass Source Sword from Trelamium, but asides from that, both boss fights are very good. The fun Thing about that is, that the Perforator Expert Item is good while the Hive Mind expert item is just decent, just like their Counterparts, the Eater of Worlds and the Brain of Cthulhu.

Slime God
Well, I fought the old version aswell...the old version wasn't really super-interesting and fun, but the new version changed my mind. Now it's shorter, but more fun, more challenging and...well, if you think, you are just fighting one Slime God...well, Ebonian and Crimulan Slime Gods say hello! Expert item is good for mana-users.

Cryogen
One of my favorite bosses of this mod. I mean, since the new version, everything got harder and a longer battle, but I don't really mind (maybe you should reduce his HP a bit...). I love the message "Cryogen is derping out!", but instead of derping out, he attempts to kill you. And damn, the music...Kickass chill music and then, boom! Fast paced, reckless and icy music, fitting to a such boss. The Expert Item is just good if you want to have wings, but you don't want to get slaughtered by a certain wyvern dude up in the heavens.

Brimstone Waifu...eh, I mean Elemental
Well, The Brimstone Elemental isn't really a short battle, but a challenging one...but if you know what to do, she's a bit easier...She has just 3 or 4 drops, that should
really change, in my opinion. But her expert item is okay, I guess.

Calamitas
DAMN, THIS SPRITE. It's awesome. Also, if you kill her first phase, it just begins for real. Her brothers awaken and this fight gets Bullet Hell like. Her drops are awesome, her Expert Item is also good, but has a secret to it... I love that Boss 2 Remix. She is still one of my favorite bosses from this mod.

Leviathan (Siren Lure)
You remember how I spoke about the Siren Lure?
Well, she also got something to her. If you kill her...her big sis, the Leviathan will tear you apart in little bloody cute pieces of fish meat. I love her sprite, her music, everything. She is also one favorite, but my all time favorite is someone else... Her Expert Item is awesome and you can meet her anytime, so don't think you could
win this in Pre-Hardmode...(Even if I did it once before Plantera, thanks to the Enemy Modifiers mod. Broken Leviathan. 982 HP. :p)

Astrum Deus
Destroyer 2.0. Nothing more. His expert item is good however.

Astralgeldon Slime
Well, a king slime with many HP...well, yay, I guess.

Plaguebringer Goliath
Welp, I just got killed by a plague-bringing...goliath? It's a mechanical queen bee, not holding away to kill you and withering your entire body away in a second! His drops are good and his expert item is not really efficient in stuff, but it's alright.

Ravager
Nice between boss you got there, Calamity. It feels like a real golem battle. Also, he gets a expert drop after a certain boss... I love his drops. Cores of Calamity, Chaos, Cinder and Eleum...also Bars of Life and all the three Hardmode Calamity Bars.

Profaned Guardians
Not really that bad, but well, it's just a bit of the coming battle. It only has one drop, the Profaned Core...and that leads us to...

Providence
Oh JEEZ, I busted a huge nut when I saw her. A godly abomination of a profaned flame. Born in the sun, still not found by Yharim's minions etc. She has really good drops and the effect that you have to kill her in either Hallow or Underworld, makes everything a bit harder. The expert item also depends on the biome. In hallow, the item are good wings, the other is a good equipable. Very cool.

The Sentiels
Not really that kind of OP bosses, but can kill you easily if you don't pay attention. Signus, Storm Weaver and the Ceaseless Void. The Void is easy one, while Signus is a hard one. Storm Weaver is between them...but all the three bosses drops, are leading to a certain boss...

The Devourer of Gods
My ALL-TIME favorite. A abomination of more than 1 million HP, a giant dimensional worm who can tear dimensions, gods and little players apart into bloody pieces. All our souls belong to him, he will rip them from our bodys... He is a hell of a boss, hardcore and also badass drops. I like the Expert Item. And his bars are used for a ton of items. And his music. And his sprite. And everything else. THIS BOSS IS JUST COOL.

Bumblebirb
Bumblef*ck. Bumblebirb. Whatever you name it. Not really hard, but it also leads to a hardcore boss.

Yharon
A chicken...? A CHICKEN?! This is a motherhumpin' dragon of complete destruction! 999.999 HP and still hardcore! I love his drops, his music and everything. 4 Yharons at once as a attack? Yes. A tornado out of pure destructive flames? Yep. Detonating Flames who want to destroy your head? Of course. This boss has everything. And his expert item is also nice.

Supreme Calamitas
Hey Calamitas, how it's goin- *dead* Yay, 4 million HP. Badass drops. She is truly on drugs. That's everything I have to say. She has a expert item, the Calamitous Essence, which is just a material to craft the endgame bars, bt no treasure bag but holds a lot of destructive weapons. Draconic Destruction, Earth etc...
All in all, those bosses are really hardcore when you fight them for the first time...But if you fought them all once, you can't live without them.

Can you please switch the hardmode ores to spawn during hardmode instead of at the start. SO many hellivators destroyed :(

So... I'm about to fight the WOF and I was in a biome from another mod (spirit) when I found I had picked up a hellkite (which is rediculously powerful at this stage) I am not melee but a friend is. Is there any way it could have been a legitimate drop or should I assume it is a bug and trash it?

So... I'm about to fight the WOF and I was in a biome from another mod (spirit) when I found I had picked up a hellkite (which is rediculously powerful at this stage) I am not melee but a friend is. Is there any way it could have been a legitimate drop or should I assume it is a bug and trash it?
Did you find it in a chest? Or just randomly?

Back
Top Bottom