tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,449 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,580 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 437 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
may you put the link for me to download this mod on mac? i have really wanted to play it, but the mediafire link wont work. Ive seen so many videos on youtube and im so excited to play this mod <3

Can we get an option to remove the stress mechanic? It's complete aids. We're debating removing the mod all together on our server.

Can we get an option to remove the stress mechanic? It's complete aids. We're debating removing the mod all together on our server.
seeing as thats a revengeance thing, you should've read the description of the item that enables rev

Characters + Server already made weeks ago.
Mod was updated without notes. Figured it was a bug fix. We're not downgrading to remove a bad addition to the mod with issues still in the mod.
Revengeance Mode adds too much to the game not to use.
Lose the forced timesink meter or lose users of your mod. That is the only option here.

i5Yrqxm.png

Also, you read the item. Says nothing about a stress system.

Characters + Server already made weeks ago.
Mod was updated without notes. Figured it was a bug fix. We're not downgrading to remove a bad addition to the mod with issues still in the mod.
Revengeance Mode adds too much to the game not to use.
Lose the forced timesink meter or lose users of your mod. That is the only option here.

i5Yrqxm.png

Also, you read the item. Says nothing about a stress system.
ok, then there should be an indicator that it adds a stress bar. We aren't concerned about losing 2 people so thats your issue, I assume you could just turn the mod off and reinstall anyways

How does the stress mechanic work? I updates and got the stress bar and am getting some accessories to reduce it but can't quite figure out what causes stress...

Hey the lore might need a bit of updating. Bosses like the Slime God (Now he's just a blob) and Leviathan (Now instead of eating her victims first she now lets her siren attack the player first) don't make much sense now :dryadsmile:
Oh and also bosses like Brimstone Elemental, Crabulon and Astrum Deus need some lore :dryadwink:
[doublepost=1505020800,1505020764][/doublepost]
great response xD

I've watched loads of videos about how to beat cryogen in expert mode, ive tried probably 20+ times. I notice you gave him more health later on or buffed him somehow because i see people with worse armor and weapons than me beat him in a third of the time. For a boss that's supposed to be before the mechanical bosses and before plantera. It's pretty ridiculous, i wiped plantera the first time but with cryogen it just seems impossible. He clips inside the player and you just cant move or get away from him, not until you only have 100hp left. Then the freezing, maybe my map or biome is messed up but seriously it feels impossible.

I've watched loads of videos about how to beat cryogen in expert mode, ive tried probably 20+ times. I notice you gave him more health later on or buffed him somehow because i see people with worse armor and weapons than me beat him in a third of the time. For a boss that's supposed to be before the mechanical bosses and before plantera. It's pretty ridiculous, i wiped plantera the first time but with cryogen it just seems impossible. He clips inside the player and you just cant move or get away from him, not until you only have 100hp left. Then the freezing, maybe my map or biome is messed up but seriously it feels impossible.
Warmth potions work very well for him.

Hey the lore might need a bit of updating. Bosses like the Slime God (Now he's just a blob)
Oh and also bosses like Brimstone Elemental, Crabulon and Astrum Deus need some lore :dryadwink:
I think the Slime God just got triggered. He is not just a blob. And I believe the lore for that has been updated.
I also wouldn't mind some lore for the other bosses.

Back
Top Bottom