One Terraria: An Introduction & Future Impacts

Status
Not open for further replies.
This makes me sad.

Maybe there is a way that these things will fit the game, is there? @Cenx
Terraria Console will not be the same without these stuff. Anyways, this is for the One Terraria Project.

Maybe there is a way that these things will fit the game, is there?

As a team, we thoroughly reviewed all of the Console exclusive content on an individual basis. In terms of art design, stat balance, acquisition method, etc. These are the decisions that were made after a significant review by multiple members of the team on all of these items; the items which were kept were the ones which were considered plausible to continue fitting with ReLogic's vision of the game. I personally spent days evaluating these items at an extremely detailed level, making comparisons for balance against other content, things like.

And Cenx definitely mentioned that some of the content is up for a tentative review; while not to be kept in its current form, its possible we can review things like some of the Console pets. Maybe with a nice redesign in art, acquisition method, etc, they could be re-incorporated. But as she said, there are no promises on that, its something for us to look into in the future, once the update is out and things are settled. :)

its possible we can review things like some of the Console pets. Maybe with a nice redesign in art, acquisition method, etc, they could be re-incorporated. But as she said, there are no promises on that, its something for us to look into in the future, once the update is out and things are settled. :)
hopefully, i like the pets, they were my favourite console exclusive, especially the slime.

Can anyone elaborate if any kind of host privileges will be implemented in this update?

Multiplayer desperately needs something other than what we currently have.

People join your game and instantly start griefing and taking things out of chests or summoning bosses or events. Its a cluster**** right now if your game is open to everybody. And god forbid you have autosave on. Then youre just SOL

I remember the days when me and my friends were noobs on mobile. Playing it during lunch in school. We had loads of fun, man did we abuse the multiplayer duplication glitch :D
Anyway, the day came were we prepared for the final fight. Ocram. We all fought hard with our measly adamantite swords and excalibers. much platinum and gold was shed, and blood, but who cares about that, money is everything >: )
we beat him in the end and we were as happy as a sack of potatoes that didn't get violently peeled and mashed.
I might fight Ocram one last time before the update for mobile comes months from now.

Anyway, I trust whatever you guys do up there in Re-Logic heaven. Stay good
[doublepost=1505245631,1505245572][/doublepost]
Can anyone elaborate if any kind of host privileges will be implemented in this update?

People join your game and instantly start griefing and taking things out of chests or summoning bosses or events. Its a cluster**** right now if your game is open to everybody. And god forbid you have autosave on. Then youre just SOL
Why are you inviting people like that to your worlds in the first place!?

imo, this is awesome news. It will enhance the experience on the console/mobile platforms and make the development pipeline easier

My apologize, if the theme write below is out of main. I have waited for any news about expected update.

Thanks a lot for this awesome game. I'm realy happy it is living and is upgrowthing time by time.
It will be good to see new assortment of sensors for making mechanism more intresting and variety. Waiting is burn our imagine, but we believe to you.
Let it be as fantastic as you want to. Regards.

I remember the days when me and my friends were noobs on mobile. Playing it during lunch in school. We had loads of fun, man did we abuse the multiplayer duplication glitch :D
Anyway, the day came were we prepared for the final fight. Ocram. We all fought hard with our measly adamantite swords and excalibers. much platinum and gold was shed, and blood, but who cares about that, money is everything >: )
we beat him in the end and we were as happy as a sack of potatoes that didn't get violently peeled and mashed.
I might fight Ocram one last time before the update for mobile comes months from now.

Anyway, I trust whatever you guys do up there in Re-Logic heaven. Stay good
[doublepost=1505245631,1505245572][/doublepost]
Why are you inviting people like that to your worlds in the first place!?
I dont invite them. On ps4 if youre in a community and your game is online, then anybody in the community can see your world and join. But people just abuse it rn and troll really hard if they join

So now the plan is to submit before the end of Q3 rather than release the update by the end of Q3? That still sounds like a delay to me.

But whatever, the removal of the trashy exclusives are for the best I guess. Outside of dragon armor bae I couldn't care less but I do have one major question.

Gravity Globe. Will we still get to keep our Gravity Globes? I know it's not supposed to be in but I personally always thought of it as an apology gift for the god awful 1.2 launch way back in the day.

I dont invite them. On ps4 if youre in a community and your game is online, then anybody in the community can see your world and join. But people just abuse it rn and troll really hard if they join

You uhh... Can make it invite only if I remember correctly.... Rule of thumb for sandbox games, do not put your world into online mode.

Outside of dragon armor bae I couldn't care less but I do have one major question.

Hey, don't forget that all armours are staying in, they'll just become vanity sets.

If it's on PC. Make sure you set a password. that way you only get the people in you want.

You uhh... Can make it invite only if I remember correctly.... Rule of thumb for sandbox games, do not put your world into online mode.
Exactly. Unless you've lined the whole place with explosives and lava traps.

Nothing like some sweet reverse griefing am I right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom