tModLoader [Released] Jenosis' Furniture, Food, and Fun

How are you enjoying the new armors and weapons?

• I love them

Votes: 184 73.6%
  • I like them, but they need a tweak (please say in comments below)

Votes: 28 11.2%
  • I don't like because they need tweaking first (say tweak in comments)

Votes: 6 2.4%
  • I don't like them

Votes: 32 12.8%

• Total voters
anyways I finally got around to adding a darn FAQ in the OP so be sure to read that if you haven't.
this will likely stop the comments on how to get/craft stuff on the mod.....but unfortunately theres people that are too "annoying" that dosent gonna bother to check the first page like a normal person.

this will likely stop the comments on how to get/craft stuff on the mod.....but unfortunately theres people that are too "annoying" that dosent gonna bother to check the first page like a normal person.
the first page has outdated things. i already checked and got confused

Can't get it to work on my Modded Terraria, and I don't want to put another Terraria Challenge on the Back Burner because of a Glitch or Bug, I have the most recent Verison of Tmodloader (10.1) and the latest version of This Mod. It says it was built for version 10.0.2 of TmodLoader, Even though I downloaded the Most recent Version of this Mod

Last edited:
Can't get it to work on my Modded Terraria, and I don't want to put another Terraria Challenge on the Back Burner because of a Glitch or Bug, I have the most recent Verison of Tmodloader (10.1) and the latest version of This Mod. It says it was built for version 10.0.2 of TmodLoader, Even though I downloaded the Most recent Version of this Mod
that glitch happens sometimes (but even I dosent have that problem with the version on the first page of the thread) anyways
1-open terraria enable the mod (but dont click on reload mods button)
2-close terraria.
3-launch again terraria.

Back
Top Bottom