Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Could use some work

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Awesome

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

PixelPete

Skeletron
The air strike is a hardmode ranged weapon that has a 1% chance of being dropped by goblins during the goblin army event during hardmode

It summons a little plane piloted by a goblin 15 blocks above the player that travels left or right (depending on the direction activated) dropping small missiles every half a second with a small AoE. It travels until it has hit a block or it has left the screen. This is an ideal weapon for crowd control and events such as the old ones army and not meant for average use.​
  • 60 damage
  • Average knockback
  • Fast speed
  • Tool-tip: FIRE FROM ABOVE
    2017-09-01_11.35.52.png

Last edited:
Cool, just the other day I was thinking it'd be cool to have some sort of airstrike ability. A goblin archer seems to be a weird enemy to drop this though, other then being piloted by a goblin.

Cool, just the other day I was thinking it'd be cool to have some sort of airstrike ability. A goblin archer seems to be a weird enemy to drop this though, other then being piloted by a goblin.
Thanks! I was thinkin Martian madness drop but that's too late game

Last edited:
Thanks! I was thinkingoing Martian madness drop but that's too late game
Yeah. Maybe make it a goblin drop in general then? Having it be the archer specifically, makes it seem like there's some reason for it to be the archer, but if it can drop from any of them then the reason is that it's a goblin piloting the plane. I don't know. Do whatever, it doesn't matter that much.

Yeah. Maybe make it a goblin drop in general then? Having it be the archer specifically, makes it seem like there's some reason for it to be the archer, but if it can drop from any of them then the reason is that it's a goblin piloting the plane. I don't know. Do whatever, it doesn't matter that much.
Yeah I just thought archer would bestimate since they're both ranged but your idea is better , I'll just put the drop rate down a bit

You should make the drop rate a bit lower. Considering how there are about 80 goblins per invasion. Make it something like %1 so you don't end up with 2 at the end of each invasion.

How about another, buffed one from Martian Madness? Instead of Summoning a Plane, it could summon a UFO which uses a mini Deathray. Idk, just a thought

i always thought that an airstrike weapon would be cool. i had an idea of a large bird swooping across the screen dropping a explosive egg on one enemy at a time. but a plane is a kinda cute idea!

Maybe it could be a rare drop from the goblin invasion in hardmode! I mean goblin invasion needs some love

Back
Top Bottom