One Terraria: An Introduction & Future Impacts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ban evasion - we know who you are
For me it's getting really cheap and annoying how they try to cover up that PC 1.3.6 has a terrifying delay to the point, that biggest Terraria Youtubers like PythonGB make public speeches about Terraria mods being the reason to not throw up and make hiatus in playing from being bored. I would rather pay next 5 euros for new content than wait for other versions to catch up to PC. Of course it won't happen because even free mod creators who delivered much needed post-moon-lord content (no way to moon lord drops being used in challenging way as they obliterate everything in 1 sec) were banned here for outshining the vanilla game.

But nothing good can happen if you focus on Otherfail for 3rd straight year in desperate try to outshine your game with better game, to prove that you are not 1-game-forever developer. Maybe if Otherfail proves Otherbiggerfail it will be finally skipped for Terraria 2 to rise and shine. Idk why but terraria's older versions were more interesting and mysterious to me.

Last edited:
For me it's getting really cheap and annoying how they try to cover up that PC 1.3.6 has a terrifying delay to the point, that biggest Terraria Youtubers like PythonGB make public speeches about Terraria mods being the reason to not throw up from being bored. I would rather pay next 5 euros for new content than wait for other versions to catch up to PC. Of course it won't happen because even free mod creators who delivered much needed post-moon-lord content (no way to moon lord drops being used in challenging way as they obliterate everything in 1 sec) were banned here for outshining the vanilla game.

But nothing good can happen if you focus on Otherfail for 3rd straight year in desperate try to outshine your game with better game, to prove that you are not 1-game-forever developer. Maybe if Otherfail proves Otherbiggerfail it will be finally skipped for Terraria 2 to rise and shine.
If you weren't listening it's a whole different developing team for pc so in fact pc isn't getting held back by the 1.3 update for console no matter how much, it looks that way.

For me it's getting really cheap and annoying how they try to cover up that PC 1.3.6 has a terrifying delay to the point, that biggest Terraria Youtubers like PythonGB make public speeches about Terraria mods being the reason to not throw up and make hiatus in playing from being bored. I would rather pay next 5 euros for new content than wait for other versions to catch up to PC. Of course it won't happen because even free mod creators who delivered much needed post-moon-lord content (no way to moon lord drops being used in challenging way as they obliterate everything in 1 sec) were banned here for outshining the vanilla game.

But nothing good can happen if you focus on Otherfail for 3rd straight year in desperate try to outshine your game with better game, to prove that you are not 1-game-forever developer. Maybe if Otherfail proves Otherbiggerfail it will be finally skipped for Terraria 2 to rise and shine. Idk why but terraria's older versions were more interesting and mysterious to me.
Re-Logic are far more quality over quantity. They release long waited, but large updates

Nothing about PC has been delayed. I have publically stated in several different places that 1.3.6 won't be out for a while due to the nature of the update. The speed of the update is more being built around dev time and play time.

This update is being treated as a "dev update" where we go back and tweak things/add things we feel are missing, this requires a lot of extra time just playing the game.

There has never been any speculated date for this update and there won't be.

And as I have stated in many places, the Re-logic team is not directly working on Otherworld. We do not do art or any programming.

Fact check before you throw more accusations and spread misinformation please. :)

No mod creators are being banned for "outshining" the vanilla game (seriously, I have not one idea what you are talking about).

You wonder about the quality of the same PC team that created and has updated the game all these years - ok then. We always have and always will take the time we want and need to get things the way we want them before releasing anything. It's been that way on PC since the start - and its more that way on console and mobile now than ever before. Sorry if that doesn't satisfy you, but it isn't changing.

Just to repeat once again:

Re-Logic Dev Team members working on Console: Zero (not counting QA in this obviously, just the folks that "make stuff" like coders and artists and such)
Re-Logic Dev Team members working on TOW: Zero (not counting guidance and feedback, of course)

Both of the above are under Pipeworks.

Core PC Terraria Development is still being done by the same exact folks that did updates for the past several years - at least since 1.3.

***PC Development is not being "slowed down" for this effort on console and mobile, nor for mods, nor for TOW, nor for any other conspiracy theory people want to whip up. :) ***

Ninja Cenx beat me to it, but still..... ;)

People keep saying that the update will be released "soon" when in reality it will be released December 2018 when we have all given up our hope on pipeworks and their lazy devs. The update will not be released in 2017 not even close.

Don't care bout y'alls danged conspiracy theories, or about all y'alls whining. I've been patient for all kinds of digital things, up to ten years on other games. Came to learn one thing. Wait til it's ripe and it'll be all the sweeter and juicier. Whining only makes you bitter, and the update feel like it'll take forever. Guys up there, keep up the good work, can't wait to sample some of the goodies coming our way. Don't need a time frame, however I'd like to know if the update will pick up the xbox one's saved games seamlessly? Thanks.

I never played terraria on console but it makes me sad to see Ocram is going to be removed, I liked his design.

It would be cool if he would make a reappearance as a super rare reskin of the brain of Cthulhu to obtain the mask and trophy.

Has an decision been made about the console achievements/trophies this update will break? Will the conditions to unlock them be updated for the removed content?

I never played terraria on console but it makes me sad to see Ocram is going to be removed, I liked his design.

It would be cool if he would make a reappearance as a super rare reskin of the brain of Cthulhu to obtain the mask and trophy.
Wouldn't that also mean the the eater of worlds get a special skin? We can't leave corruption players out of this.

Has an decision been made about the console achievements/trophies this update will break? Will the conditions to unlock them be updated for the removed content?
You guys already get the worm scarf, what more could you possibly want. It’s a scarf that is a worm, and a worm that is a scarf!:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom