Texture Pack Spectacle Pack

NPC_35.png

Sneak peak for next update.
Not very much being added this update, however trying to get as many common and most used items done and ready for the pack.
Things you might see next update include :
- Some DD2 resprites
- Skeletron
- More common enemies
- Wings! (probably?)

It's almost creepy how you're tackling all the same items I would've if I had more time. But your approach to improving these sprites is simply perfect imo -- between the subtle edits/improvements, to very drastic style changes that just desperately needed a complete revamp.

Appreciate all your work, and looking forward to seeing more. :)

It's almost creepy how you're tackling all the same items I would've if I had more time. But your approach to improving these sprites is simply perfect imo -- between the subtle edits/improvements, to very drastic style changes that just desperately needed a complete revamp.

Appreciate all your work, and looking forward to seeing more. :)

Thank you very much. It seems the team is on a little break at the moment however, since this texture pack was made just for fun. So a little delay here for next update. :confused:

Oh wow. This looks totally beautiful. Normally I love vanilla terraria sprites but after this will make an exception because of its beauty. Good work.

NEW UPDATE!
Version 0.5

We've rebooted this project and over the past few weeks have whipped up a new update. This update is focusing on the quality of the pack and has removed a lot of old resprites due to poor quality. However, we've now added higher quality resprites you've never seen before, as well as part of the final moon lord resprite. Please enjoy!!

DOWNLOAD:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/yh2dk8w3hs8flpf/Texture Pack.zip?dl=0

Small Showcase:
Spectacle_Advertise_Showcase.png

Glad to finally see this back! And if you guys go check out the discord, the pack is being developed at a rather fast pace! Keep it up guys!

Back
Top Bottom