tModLoader The Thorium Mod

okay so I figured out the problem: the current world I am playing in was pre-10.1 tmodloader since the update, it bugged ALL of the modded chests

Hey all! Is anyone else experiencing disappearing weapons when trying to put it on a rack or item frame?
[doublepost=1505959230,1505959149][/doublepost]
Oh sorry for reposting lol but nice to know, thanks! The weapons are so amazing looking so I really wanted to display em
[doublepost=1505959328][/doublepost]Yeah I also noticed it happens with mannequins :/
rule of note, never put modded items on weapon racks/item frames, not unless you are certain the creator made it so that items ID and sprite won't get messed up

rule of note, never put modded items on weapon racks/item frames, not unless you are certain the creator made it so that items ID and sprite won't get messed up
Will do, hopefully..it will be fixed next update ^^, I can never be certain on if a modded item work or not so I just tend to save before attempting to put it on a rack to see if it works..not really working out the best so imma just wait it out for now lol

Is the developer still there? Please fix the BUG of the picture position

Attachments

• QQ图片20170922163148.png
    QQ图片20170922163148.png
    8.8 KB · Views: 215
  • QQ图片20170922163151.png
    QQ图片20170922163151.png
    11.7 KB · Views: 216
Bug: in multiplayer, the thunder bird will spawn about 10x as many hatchlings as normal and only some are real, but they take up slots of peircing weapons. also, somethimes the charge animation will play when it is not charging.

it is possible, and has been done
Are you sure about that? I've seen numerous mod creators state this bug is impossible to fix until it gets fixed in tMod. If you're saying some mod creators have 100% fixed mannequins, weapon racks, etc within their own mods, I'm curious which mods have solved this problem.

The empowerment time increase isn't working, it says it lasts 5 seconds which it doesnt, it only lasts 1 at most and even with using armor sets that increase the time further it still doesn't change anything.

So I've been running around a lot in thorium. Discovering that your npc aren't coded to be summoned by the King and Queen Statues? Is there an equivalent way to summon them to a spot?

hi I was wondering if you needed any sprites made. I'm not great but I would enjoy being part of this awesome modding community.

The empowerment time increase isn't working, it says it lasts 5 seconds which it doesnt, it only lasts 1 at most and even with using armor sets that increase the time further it still doesn't change anything.
My duration increases seem to work exactly as intended... Could you tell me which empowerment your item gives, the accessories/armor you have equipped and whether you're in multiplayer or not? Here's a .gif to validate my claim.
N1pk04q.gif

Last edited:
My duration increases seem to work exactly as intended... Could you tell me which empowerment your item gives, the accessories/armor you have equipped and whether you're in multiplayer or not? Here's a .gif to validate my claim.
N1pk04q.gif
I'm not the one who said this, but I tried out every bard weapon and it seems to work flawlessly...
Also nice Basic Pickaxe in slot 1 ;)

the bugs of multiplayer GTB are still existing, thought some have dissapeared. the charging animation (the bird turning sideways) still plays randomly (lhough the afterimage effect no longer accompanies it till an actual charge hapens. the hatchling bug is much less pervalent, as fake ones seem to be replacing real ones instead of clone fake ones appearing. the bird may randomly turn blue or red for a few seconds.

armor:
frost.
mods:
thorium
alchemistNPC
more chest loot
MorePotions
Recipie browser
magic storage
boss checklist
Experience and classes
Yet another boss health bar