One Terraria: An Introduction & Future Impacts

Status
Not open for further replies.
he didn't say that. This thread is about console versions. Not PC

Still the same effect though -- PC versions are going to get 2 new tracks, which is a little nice thing to happen. I mean, console/mobile gets the entire 1.3 update, and it's nice to see we PC get the two tracks mentioned.

What about in game voip? Host privileges? Like being able to kick people that are griefing or making it so they cant destroy stuff or loot chests? What about sending invites to people that arent on your friends list? Thanks for the reply

I don't have any of these consoles, but in these games, if it's a simple device-host, and not a "server" if the Host disconnects, the world goes offline and all players are kicked off, that's how most of these games are, you could also turn off your console, or turn off it's internet connection. (assuming that's possible)

I don't have any of these consoles, but in these games, if it's a simple device-host, and not a "server" if the Host disconnects, the world goes offline and all players are kicked off, that's how most of these games are, you could also turn off your console, or turn off it's internet connection. (assuming that's possible)
Thats my problem. Thats the only way to get rid of someone rn if theyre ruining your world. It would be nice to have a kick option

I'm sad about the removal of ocram and weapons especially the sharanga since that's the only cursed flame thing I can get in crimson worlds but at least we can get to fight post golem bosses.
But now I'll try to get as many worm pets so that I can get Golden bunnies :dryadcool:
Also hopefully the exclusive music stays

I mean, if you're gonna use c4 in your name, it's kinda on you if people keep blowing up your stuff.... just sayin.
I wish it was just me but the terraria community on ps4 is really toxic. They know they can destroy stuff and they will. Ill join random worlds with others and they instantly start destroying everything

I wish it was just me but the terraria community on ps4 is really toxic. They know they can destroy stuff and they will. Ill join random worlds with others and they instantly start destroying everything
Every fandom in existence has a toxic side. You just gotta wade through the army of brats looking for free items and blowing :red: up and find legitimate players. Look for communities with low member counts I promise you'll find people actually down to play for real.

Anyways we're 7 days out from the end of the month so here's hoping we get some sweet news this week!

Yes we need some news soon otherwise this update has basically been delayed to q4 which would be rediculous in my opinion
The great thing is the update 'could' (not confirmed by any means :( ) be done right now but might not come out to tuesday (To anyone who wonder why i always say tuesday it has been proven in the past that update on come out for sony on tuesdays unless it is a VERY important bug fix)
[doublepost=1506261833,1506261722][/doublepost]Does anyone know how the scheduele works for the devs livestream because in their last stream i think they said 'next week we will show you the moon lord fight' but it couldve been next time.

I'm very sad about the removal of exclusives but at lest I can fight moonlord on mobile now and on pc :cool: :D

I'm very sad about the removal of exclusives but at lest I can fight moonlord on mobile now and on pc :cool: :D
1.3 isnt coming to mobile just yet. It will be out but only after console gets it first. They've already said this before. The switch and mobile versions will be updated after console does

Does anyone know how the scheduele works for the devs livestream because in their last stream i think they said 'next week we will show you the moon lord fight' but it couldve been next time.
It should be on this week again. Not sure if it's back to Fridays or staying on Wednesdays though.

Will worlds created before 1.3 not have some of the new content? As example worlds made before the plantera update didn't have hardmode dungeon enemies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom