One Terraria: An Introduction & Future Impacts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moon Lord is going to be a pain in the :red: without Expert Mode Items, You can take Expert Items to a non-expert-mode-world, (and they work) I think.

I did Moon Lord just fine with absolutely nothing Expert. I mean, let's face it... for Expert Items, all you get that I could see being all that useful would be the Worm Scarf, and the Demon Heart (which would not function in Normal anyways). Maybe Fishron's mount, but IMO, Fishron > Moon Lord, especially *expert* Fishron.

If you're having trouble surviving Moon Lord, I think the best thing you can do is to go tank with lots of defense and regen on Normal. Beetle Armor and Black Belt can really be lifesavers, as well as the cross necklace. That, combined with luck, dodging and timing and clever use of the Daybreak in the last phase... he's not really that hard. Just takes some practice, and of course, time.

I find it rather sad that Ocram is leaving us. I enjoyed the console exclusive enemies, regardless of whether or not they caused issues with other enemies spawning in. Even though the Arch Wyverns and Arch Demons were simply a green recolor of the original versions, I enjoyed them being there. But, if they have to go, they have to go. I remember watching the trailer for Terraria on console, and I got so pumped. Especially with the guinea pig. I have put so much time into Terraria on console, and believe it or not, I did not get my first guinea pig pet until earlier this month. It took me four years to receive it, and it's being removed haha. Oh well. I feel as if it's worth it for all the content that is going to be added. Until the update is released, I will continue to play on the world I created last month. Then, I will create a new character, a new world, and dive straight into the 1.3 goodness haha

They said they would tell us when they submit. So it's definitely not coming out tomorrow, or even this week I'd say. Unless I'm missing something, like them announcing the submission...

In the end, a closer experience that could yield faster updates and a community that is sharing a FAR more similar experience (dare I hope that this brings even PC and console gamers closer together?!?! :eek:)... the benefits of that FAR outweigh the minor pain of losing some obsolete and less inspired content.

console and PC gamers coming closer together?

that's about as bloody likely as the moon being made of cheddar. %-_-

but as for the removed content... i suppose i'm fine with it as long as it makes the update easier and faster to implement.

and atleast some things are being kept as vanity/legacy items.

They said they would tell us when they submit. So it's definitely not coming out tomorrow, or even this week I'd say. Unless I'm missing something, like them announcing the submission...
I missed that comment can you link it just so I can see it.
So what if it's Thursday?
So what if it's next month?
Or spring 2018?
We can only hope it's some time this week
When I said prediction I meant a COMPLETE RANDOM GUESS with little or no evidence
[doublepost=1506352190,1506352099][/doublepost]
console and PC gamers coming closer together?

that's about as bloody likely as the moon being made of cheddar. %-_-

but as for the removed content... i suppose i'm fine with it as long as it makes the update easier and faster to implement.

and atleast some things are being kept as vanity/legacy items.
What i think Loki said was there is a CHANCE in the future for console and pc gamers closer together

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom