One Terraria: An Introduction & Future Impacts

Status
Not open for further replies.
say you have a suspicious looking skull and then the update happens, what will happen to it?? Could you still summon Ocram, or would you lose it, or would i be replaced :confused:.

say you have a suspicious looking skull and then the update happens, what will happen to it?? Could you still summon Ocram, or would you lose it, or would i be replaced :confused:.
It won't be possible to use them after the update and they have no monetary value, so they will probably just disappear.

So use them while you still can!

So 1.3 is supposed to release by the end of september? I lost all my content when i transferred from 360 to One, so now i have to go get all my ocram loot back lol

you know you can transfer your worlds and characters from the past gen to current gen consoles, right?

i transferred all of my ps3 worlds and characters to my ps4 and kept all my stuff, just upload the 360 ones and then download them on your xbox one from the main menu.

I missed that comment can you link it just so I can see it.

When I said prediction I meant a COMPLETE RANDOM GUESS with little or no evidence
[doublepost=1506352190,1506352099][/doublepost]
What i think Loki said was there is a CHANCE in the future for console and pc gamers closer together
Did you read cenx's post that , literally is this thread. Second to last paragraph of the one Terraria post. And it was also mentioned on the Terraria official Twitter at some point.

People keep saying that the update will be released "soon" when in reality it will be released December 2018 when we have all given up our hope on pipeworks and their lazy devs. The update will not be released in 2017 not even close.

apparently choosing to literally rebuild the entire game from the ground up to make it far better than it could ever hope to be with the former code it used, and to ensure the versions are virtually identical and have far smaller gaps between the updates is considered "lazy".

i'd hate to see what you consider hard work. %-_-

apparently choosing to literally rebuild the entire game from the ground up to make it far better than it could ever hope to be with the former code it used, and to ensure the versions are virtually identical and have far smaller gaps between the updates is considered "lazy".

i'd hate to see what you consider hard work. %-_-
Actually the problem is implementing splitscreen for local multiplayer on a pc build being jammed into a console build.

Crazy how people are getting cold blocked because of an outdated fiction huh :^)

Actually the problem is implementing splitscreen for local multiplayer on a pc build being jammed into a console build.

Crazy how people are getting cold blocked because of an outdated fiction huh :^)

what?

i'm... not entirely sure what you're talking about, or what that has to do with my response to the other guy's comment. :dryadconfused:

It's cool, Cenx. Honestly I am ASTOUNDED by the amount of love and support your team has shown this game a full six years after its release. When Terraria first stopped getting its updates, I was sad, but as someone who was in college for programming at the time I understood. Now it's been years and new stuff is still coming out! You make me so happy~ Expecting this many updates is not reasonable, and I'm super grateful for it. c:

Edit: "cool" was spelled "coold" (Ironically, this typo was caused by cold hands)

Last edited:
Cenx, maybe I shouldn't ask you this because the decision is made or any other reason, but can you make like a mini-update to the Mobile version to make the Ocram mask obtainable?

I hope to get your reply.

[excessive blank lines removed by staff]
thx :v

Last edited by a moderator:
yet again, its delayed. I know, make it right the first time, but cant help to think youre slacking :/ even though you guys aren't....

Does anyone else realize that you can just get the legacy item on xbox 360 and transfer the save to your xbox 1? The same way with the console pets turning into golden bunnies, which will turn into obvious money farms. I don't know about PS 3 and 4, but it is probably the same way so #infiniteplatiumcoins

Same way about banners. Chances are they will be kept in the game, but I'm no admin.
If you like consle exclusives so much, get PS3/PSVita/3DS/XB360 versions, as they will not recieve 1.3, nor have the exclusives removed.

I'm just happy they are keeping the Horned God set (which is my favorite vanity set)
YOU GAVE ME A REASON TO PLAY XBOX 360!!!!

Last edited:
well I don't have any other versions except for xbox one, also the terraria team will probably patch that (it was for people who had 360/PS3 to transfer their old accounts onto the new console. Since xbox one/PS4 both have been out for a while, this feature could be taken out)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom