[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, so i tried the whole day installing this awesome looking mod, but it wont work. I tried like 20 times, every step in this Forum i can do. I looked a few pages ago and did exact these things, but it wont work. I tried everything. Reinstall the game, delete everything, game launcher, without game launcher but it wont work. I uploaded a file with the problem i got. Hopefully someone can help me.

Attachments

• Unbenannt.PNG
    Unbenannt.PNG
    29 KB · Views: 233
Hey, I Think You Should Make A Tmodloader Version Of The Mod, Its The Current Largest Modding Platform, Even Has A Mod Browser.

i have a problem whit the mod 1.3 version is showing a error i tried the 1.2.4.1 version also gives me a error pls tell if you know what will fix it.

Terraria: Error

Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentLoadException: Error loading "Images\CraftButton". File not found. ---> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Error loading "Exxo Avalon Content\Images\CraftButton.xnb". File not found.

kohteessa Microsoft.Xna.Framework.TitleContainer.OpenStream(String name)

kohteessa Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.OpenStream(String assetName)

--- Sisäisen poikkeuksen pinon jäljityksen loppu ---

kohteessa Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.OpenStream(String assetName)

kohteessa Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.ReadAsset[T](String assetName, Action`1 recordDisposableObject)

kohteessa Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.Load[T](String assetName)

kohteessa Terraria.Main.LoadContent()

kohteessa Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Initialize()

kohteessa Terraria.Main.Initialize()

kohteessa Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)

kohteessa Terraria.Program.Main(String[] args)

to answer many questions above this:
the latest version of the mod ONLY works on 1.3, and versions after 1.3 will not work.
tconfig avalon will not work unless you have a very old version of terraria, which is not downloadable by legal means at this current time.
the lack of info for avalons update is to prevent unecessary hype in case development ceases for any reason.

this is what i know of the mods current state, as i am not part of the avalon team, but people need a refresher on why stuff doesnt work and why there is little news.
that explains why i couldn't get it to work!

Does anyone still have the tConfig version? I'd like to play it again since I have tConfig working for me.
pretty sure I have the original files SOMEWHERE, might take a while to find...

EDIT: nope found it immediately, but can't figure out how to "place" it in, plus i hear the TCF doesn't allow files larger than 10 MB or something to be posted, plus it might be exxo, even though it doesn't say whether or not. version number is 15.3.2c in case you were curious

Another edit: Thank you firefox and the Wayback machine, got 16.6 now.
Here it is!:
Actually, since the file uploader seems to not be working, just take the link and see if it works for you, you might need to use firefox and get Test Pilot and the Wayback machine if it isn't built in which might be the case.
https://web.archive.org/web/2015110...ntent.com/u/37315605/Terraria Avalon 16.6.zip

Last edited:
I haven't been to this thread in so long, I've known blah quit for quite a while, almost nearly a year ago.

For the development team on this mod, I haven't heard anything from or about them whatsoever so I'm not lead to believe they're actually doing anything about this mod as of late.

I haven't been to this thread in so long, I've known blah quit for quite a while, almost nearly a year ago.

For the development team on this mod, I haven't heard anything from or about them whatsoever so I'm not lead to believe they're actually doing anything about this mod as of late.
@Bullseye55 this one's for you.

Slow, if anything. The main reason why the team can't pass it off is due to the assets and how they are sourced from so many authors and internally credited, and just had to decline a private message asking that as well.

Blah's been busy, on top of losing his TCF e-mail a year ago, which explains his inactivity. I'm simply in a corner at this point: I can't get the thread changed to my permission due to Blah not being able to log in, and I need new blood for the team, so-to speak. Several members moved on, which has hampered things.

At everyone: I'm going to ask, since I cannot source the mod to anyone, I can redirect and rewrite that question to news all of you might have wanted or even needed at this point:

Who is supportive enough of the mod to join the team and code/sprite in content on the TModLoader platform where things left off? I may not can give the mod off to someone or another team, but I can take coders and spriters in under the team name to still be in compliance with agreements and still have the community develop a large hunk of it in the main team's business and moving on.

Slow, if anything. The main reason why the team can't pass it off is due to the assets and how they are sourced from so many authors and internally credited, and just had to decline a private message asking that as well.

Blah's been busy, on top of losing his TCF e-mail a year ago, which explains his inactivity. I'm simply in a corner at this point: I can't get the thread changed to my permission due to Blah not being able to log in, and I need new blood for the team, so-to speak. Several members moved on, which has hampered things.

At everyone: I'm going to ask, since I cannot source the mod to anyone, I can redirect and rewrite that question to news all of you might have wanted or even needed at this point:

Who is supportive enough of the mod to join the team and code/sprite in content on the TModLoader platform where things left off? I may not can give the mod off to someone or another team, but I can take coders and spriters in under the team name to still be in compliance with agreements and still have the community develop a large hunk of it in the main team's business and moving on.
I would be glad to help sprite for this mod! I’m sure if you ask around on discord you can find a whole lot of people!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom