Best Multiplayer Moments!

Well, that was... Random...
A dude named "Random" joined my world. He asked to PvP. He'd just started out... I had full Dragon armor... A Terra Blade... What did he honestly think he was going to do? I asked him if he wanted to die. He didn't seem to understand. So, I granted his wish. I slaughtered him. He leaves. This "Random" person continues to vex me to this day. Who was he? Why did he want to PvP? What did he think he was going to do against me? I mean he obviously saw what I was doing to the enemies around him. What did he think was going to happen? It's so confusing... and hilarious... I built a Lizhard Brick trap at spawn just for the day when he came back. He never did... But I did actually catch people with it.

The teacher and the students
Me and two of my friends were goofing around when I got the idea to jokingly educating them on how terrarians reproduce. It turned out to be really funny and if they started laughing I would drill them into the ground because, no laughing in science class! Of course, the facts I gave them were completely wrong, so that's why It made to be such a fun time ~:D

revives thread

Double Trouble
Me and one of my friends were playing Modded. I was exploring underground, and he asked me to come to the surface. I finished what I was doing (screenshotting a desert underground cabin near a normal underground cabin) and wormholed to my friend. He used a Suspicious Looking Eye and the battle began. The battle was going well, until...
Eye of Cthulhu has awoken!
Yeah. Neither of us noticed that the Eye was spawning NATURALLY. Eventually though we defeated the eyes and got 4x the loot! (Four treasure bags, two per player)
Moral of the story: make sure a boss isn't about to spawn naturally before summoning!

The Pumpkin Moon bugged out and the spawn rate went through the roof. According to radar over 30 Mourning Wood and Pumpkings spawned at the same time, the entire screen was filled with orange projectiles.

When I'm playing Calamity multiplayer and I solo a boss without telling anybody else. ;)
Surely, you've got something better than that! Maybe something where you had a friend with you?

Besides, they probably knew it was you when the whole "[boss] has awoken!" thing popped up in chat.

Surely, you've got something better than that! Maybe something where you had a friend with you?

Besides, they probably knew it was you when the whole "[boss] has awoken!" thing popped up in chat.

Probably when me, and a couple friends were playing Overhaul, and we were struggling for ages against the WoF. Everyone was pissed, and then on the 17th attempt we finally somehow managed to do it. Don't know why it was so hard but Overhaul certainly changes quite a bit of the mechanics.

Wii U

So me, my sister, and my best friend were playing terraria together,
my friend has a hardcore character with chlorophyte gear and he was mining
my sister has a medium core character
So my sister and i were cleansing the crimson when i saw an explosive trap and moved backwards a bit and quickly told my sister not to go ahead
At that exact moment my friend mined through the roof of the cave, and he landed on the pressure plate getting my sister in the explosion too :eek::dryadeek::merchanteek::nurseeek:~:eek:':eek:
Luckily though he had good gear and survived:sigh: My sister though died:(
My friend collected her items and told her he'll save it for her
We decided to go down into a chasm that opened up from the explosion
We landed on a pressure pad hooked up to explosives but we managed to get away
ONLY TO FIND A BOULDER TRAP WHICH KILLED MY FRIEND;(
My sisters items along with his were destroyed,
I went above ground to the spawn waiting for my friend to create his new character
when suddenly A SOLAR ECLIPSE IS HAPPENING following by my sister getting killed over a dozen times
and then my friend spawned with a new hardcore character..........:confused:You can probably guess what happened next...
Anyway in the end my sister and my friend ended up ransacking and looting my world followed by crimson spreading everywhere.....

In short I deleted my world

I bet those are the biggest misadventures a terrarian could ever have

Wii U

So me, my sister, and my best friend were playing terraria together,
my friend has a hardcore character with chlorophyte gear and he was mining
my sister has a medium core character
So my sister and i were cleansing the crimson when i saw an explosive trap and moved backwards a bit and quickly told my sister not to go ahead
At that exact moment my friend mined through the roof of the cave, and he landed on the pressure plate getting my sister in the explosion too :eek::dryadeek::merchanteek::nurseeek:~:eek:':eek:
Luckily though he had good gear and survived:sigh: My sister though died:(
My friend collected her items and told her he'll save it for her
We decided to go down into a chasm that opened up from the explosion
We landed on a pressure pad hooked up to explosives but we managed to get away
ONLY TO FIND A BOULDER TRAP WHICH KILLED MY FRIEND;(
My sisters items along with his were destroyed,
I went above ground to the spawn waiting for my friend to create his new character
when suddenly A SOLAR ECLIPSE IS HAPPENING following by my sister getting killed over a dozen times
and then my friend spawned with a new hardcore character..........:confused:You can probably guess what happened next...
Anyway in the end my sister and my friend ended up ransacking and looting my world followed by crimson spreading everywhere.....

In short I deleted my world

I bet those are the biggest misadventures a terrarian could ever have
And this is why I will never play mediumcore or hardcore Terraria.

I was playing terraria with my friend (I was stupid at the time) and he got a web-slinger and I was trying to get one for ages, so I traded my blood butcherer for it, and thus was born the legend of Thomas, the boomerang throwing maniac
[doublepost=1507604447,1507604070][/doublepost]There was also a time where my friend stole my chain gun and kept saying he wouldn't give it back unless I transferred him 350 units (he kept telling me this for like 10 minutes), I gave him 3 silver and 1 copper and he gave it back but later that same day he stole my megashark (I should really stop storing my items in chests) and just kept it for himself, he named it jerry

My friend and I started a new world and decided to build a hellevator. However, we didn't have the gear we needed since we started new players for this world, so we went with our hardmode characters so we could do it quickly.

Well, when we finished and rejoined the server with our low level characters, we realized we built it directly on the spawn point.

We had no grappling hooks, clouds in a bottle, rocket boots, horseshoes etc etc.

Around when 1.3 and the new fabeled "expert mode" first released, me and about 5 other friends decided to do a lets play series on YouTube. Each of us picked a specific character build (I was a mage, as allways) and we went with it. On our first episode, about a half hour in, we were all spread all across the map mining, exploring, collecting and what not. All of a sudden, we saw this:

King Slime has Awoken!

We all FREAKED. We all still had wood armor, a few of us had bows and yoyo's and that was pretty much it. He teleported to each of us where we were underground, 2 hit killed all of us, DIDNT despawn for whatever reason, and that we spent the next something close to an hour fighting him with freaking wooden armor, a few of us had metal swords, and about two of us had found life crystals. And, after getting him half down, the server crashed and I had to go get a slime crown so we could respawn him. Between all of us even though we died ALOT we were able to keep at least 1 of us alive long enough for the others to respawn and in the end we did in fact beat him and that made the rest of the series alot easier cus we all got a royal gel, so slimes were friendly now, most of us got a slime hook, and about half of us got a slimy saddle. To this day there is a huge field to the left of our spawn town that is filled with nothing but tombstones cus we didnt remove any of them.

Last edited:
I had already done like 5 singleplayer playthroughs by the time I started a playthrough with my younger cousin, so I felt confident in my ability. It was going well, me being a summoner and him being a gunslinger, we were able to take down most bosses easily. That is, until moon lord. I built the arena myself while he was farming for stuff. I should mention here that we had faced issues with lag in the past in that playthrough. The arena consisted of 2 components:
  • One, a big emtpy area for the gunslinger to draw the moonlord to, with a honey pool at the bottom for regen, some blocks here and there to block the deathray and hold campfires and heart lanterns, and a room for the nurse.
  • Two, some small rooms connected with teleporters surrounding the arena, from where I would control my Stardust Dragon and sentry.
Turns out, our connection was rather weak to handle my frequent teleporting during the fight, and I faced too much lag to actually control my dragon, so it kinda just did its own thing. Which was bad because it meant that we'd have to deal with the True Eyes sooner than expected, on top of lag. We got him to roughly 5000 health on the core before losing to him, but the fight was one of my most intense moments ever.

We haven't gone back to that world since. We really should.

My favorite moment was when me and my friend were starting new characters (Xbox) and we went exploring with no armor and only wood swords. We came to a huge pit, and when I tried to protect him, a zombie knocked me into the pit. The really sad part? I died literally right next to a pool of water.

JPEG_20171221_085155.jpg
the time me and @SquidMan1431 got enchanted swords (edited)

Back
Top Bottom