Attachments

• IMG_20170906_072052658.jpg
    IMG_20170906_072052658.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 160
  • IMG_20170906_072252355.jpg
    IMG_20170906_072252355.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 175
Last edited:
"We have also clarified Rule #5 as there was some confusion as to the definition of "Low effort posts". Make sure to read the updated rules:"

Really small typo here, it's actually rule #6 that talks about low-effort posts, not #5

"We have also clarified Rule #5 as there was some confusion as to the definition of "Low effort posts". Make sure to read the updated rules:"

Really small typo here, it's actually rule #6 that talks about low-effort posts, not #5
Thanks - this was originally correct but made wrong when someone pointed out rule 3 was put twice :p

This might be really random, but how did you get that box to form around the link in your signature? XD I've been trying for 30 minutes and it is irritating me XD
That's a spoiler, a BBCode you can use to hide stuff inside of it.

content here.

code version:
[spoiler]content here.[/spoiler]

That's a spoiler, a BBCode you can use to hide stuff inside of it.

content here.

code version:
[spoiler]content here.[/spoiler]
This is gonna seem even more annoying of me now, so sorry.
I know the code now, but how did you add personal text to it? All I can get mine to say is Spoiler.
Like, not the “Content here” part. That is the part that you see when you click on it. I’m fine with that bit.
For an example, how you got your thing to say “Signature with stuffs”

This is gonna seem even more annoying of me now, so sorry.
I know the code now, but how did you add personal text to it? All I can get mine to say is Spoiler.
Like, not the “Content here” part. That is the part that you see when you click on it. I’m fine with that bit.
For an example, how you got your thing to say “Signature with stuffs”
Quite simple, to give another example.

[spoiler="Insert Title here"] Insert content here [/spoiler]

results in:

Insert content here

Back
Top Bottom