tModLoader The Thorium Mod

I've noticed Thorium pets are really short-leashed. It's been the deciding factor anytime I use a pet, because I need pets that can reach the edge of the screen, not just hover uselessly halfway, reaching for Random Slime A when I need them to finish up and come get these Goblin Archers off my back.

I cant update guys this thing tell me that the mod browser server has exceeded its daily bandwidth allotment what i can do????¿?¿?:((

I cant update guys this thing tell me that the mod browser server has exceeded its daily bandwidth allotment what i can do????¿?¿?:((
go to the first page of the thread there should be an alternative download link in case the mod browser have this sort of problems.

go to the first page of the thread there should be an alternative download link in case the mod browser have this sort of problems.
idk where is cuz i click where says "click here for manual download" but doing that doesnt work :( , and updating ingame i cant doesnt let me :(

idk where is cuz i click where says "click here for manual download" but doing that doesnt work :( , and updating ingame i cant doesnt let me :(
wait dosent take you to media fire... thats strange? well I cant post the mod file because theres the limit of 15MB and the mod has 30MB, unless you want to wait or send to your email.

wait dosent take you to media fire... thats strange? well I cant post the mod file because theres the limit of 15MB and the mod has 30MB, unless you want to wait or send to your email.
it send me to mediafire and i download the file but still doesnt working bro :(

Thoughts about the new patch:
- Butterflies have lost their on-hit abilities. Since I usually looked for butterflies with heal on hit and/or slow on hit, this pretty much kicks butterflies off my radar, what with Thorium pets' restrictive leashing. Back to Ice Fairies!
- Can pearls be gotten from Silt and Slush in the Extractinator now? If not, then The Ring and Magik Staff have suddenly been largely set to require EoW/BoC kills in normal progression (for the picks needed to enter Depths), instead of being available fairly early with a little good exploring work.

Edit: By the way, though... all this new stuff, especially the new bard stuff... sounds great! (No pun intended.) I look forward to fiddling with it!

Last edited:
speaking of the patch... its name is "Agony"... DivermanSam, are you feeling alright? You need to get something off of ya?
we're-we're here if you need

speaking of the patch... its name is "Agony"... DivermanSam, are you feeling alright? You need to get something off of ya?

My guess is because implementing an entirely new class is a LOT of work. Really appreciate the time and effort that goes into this mod.

Concerning the boss expertise mod incompatibility, is the mod as a whole incompatible, or just the expert mode behavior in normal portion of it? Would I still be able to use it to get treasure bags in normal from the endgame bosses?

"if divermansam is tired he can take a break of modding until he feels better"

Last edited:
if Divermansam would need a vacation from thorium... it would notify the thread from it dont you think?
You seem to have an inclination for the literal and pedantic. Could... could you maybe not helicopter threads so creepily and offhandedly demean other posters quite as much?

You seem to have an inclination for the literal and pedantic. Could... could you maybe not helicopter threads so creepily and offhandedly demean other posters quite as much?
From what I've seen lightbowser is only trying to help out when he can. I would ask that if you see anyone acting creepy or demeaning (offhanded or otherwise) that you use the report feature on the post, and let the forum staff take a look at it, instead of trying to address it yourself. Thanks.

If you have any questions, you can send me a private message by clicking on the 'Start a Conversation' link that appears under my avatar at the bottom.

- Can pearls be gotten from Silt and Slush in the Extractinator now? If not, then The Ring and Magik Staff have suddenly been largely set to require EoW/BoC kills in normal progression (for the picks needed to enter Depths), instead of being available fairly early with a little good exploring work.
While its true that the Ring is now post EoW/BoC, the magik staff doesnt require a pearl to craft, but an opal. So the magik staff is still good for early game, but the ring has been pushed forward in progression to account for its power.

From what I've seen lightbowser is only trying to help out when he can. I would ask that if you see anyone acting creepy or demeaning (offhanded or otherwise) that you use the report feature on the post, and let the forum staff take a look at it, instead of trying to address it yourself. Thanks.

If you have any questions, you can send me a private message by clicking on the 'Start a Conversation' link that appears under my avatar at the bottom.
I do get your point, but this is twice in short order that he's just been... kind of demeaning?... right around the time I'm involved in that general area of a thread. I mean, I don't think it's related to me, but I happen to come through right as he's just walking the line on throwing shade. If he's fed up with newbies asking dumb questions, maybe he could just take a break instead, y'know?

While it hasn't been aimed at me, it has once been in a conversation I was directly a part of, and I find it kinda off-putting. Unsettling.

If he's fed up with newbies asking dumb questions, maybe he could just take a break instead, y'know?
maybe you missed the point of what the "community forums" is for, ask and answer/help people who are in trouble not only in modloader but on vanilla as well, as in my previous post on KBitpg maybe an "edit" would be more appropiate "if divermansam is tired he can take a break of modding until he feels better" other modders they do this and notify their threads of their break, and people would understand this since modding is not their "job" is their "hobby" and theyre not payed for doing this (of course thats why they put the donations, if people like their mod they can contributte on their work as well in exchange giving the "donator items"~:happy:), but trying to find a balance between their life and modding is something difficult for them and "we" cannot tell them to sit on there and finish this right away, but as this got off topic, start a conversation with me if you have something more to say "in private" ~:).

The best Bard Weapon is the Sonic Amplifier...

And the sprite is an Overwatch reference (not good for me lol)

Concerning the boss expertise mod incompatibility, is the mod as a whole incompatible, or just the expert mode behavior in normal portion of it? Would I still be able to use it to get treasure bags in normal from the endgame bosses?
The expert mode behavior in normal part breaks things. For the bosses without expert mode-only phases like Queen Jellyfish and Star Scouter you can still get their treasure bags on normal, but for bosses like Abyssion and Coznix, the phase doesn't properly start and the boss despawns.

Back
Top Bottom