Tool Terra Launcher - A hub Terraria games/servers/tools with save folder modification

trigger_segfault

Spazmatism
QiZ3zgJ.png

A Terraria-styled hub for everything Terraria-related stored on your computer. Keep track of different game versions, servers, and tools.
You can even customize game save directories. Basically it's just a glorified file browser.

CXOrI2F.png

Features
~ Keep a collection of links to different Terraria executables, servers, and tools ~
~ Change Terraria save directory for linked games ~
~ Sort customize previews for entries with icons and details ~
~ Sort entries into folders for better organization ~
~ Built with Terraria style and sounds to feel more like the game ~

Requirements

.NET Framework 4.5.2 | Windows 7 or later

Downloads: v1.0.0.1

TerraLauncher-1.0.0.1.exe
(The main executable. Keep it in the same directory as it's generated config xml file)

~ Previous downloads can be found at the bottom of the page ~

CXOrI2F.png

Preview
pdEhK5S.png

Wiki | Credits | Image Album | Source Code

CXOrI2F.png

⬅ Other Information

v1.0.0.1
  • Added a minimize button to the main window.
v1.0.0.0

The initial release of Terra Launcher. Add game, server, and tool configurations and customize how they launch.

Last edited:
How did you get the old version of Terraria as seen on the image

See this guide on how to do it. Anything before 1.3 needs to be launched directory through Steam or patched in order to play. Not every version is available with this method.

I should also mention this method is pretty slow so it may take an hour or more to download a single version.

See this guide on how to do it. Anything before 1.3 needs to be launched directory through Steam or patched in order to play. Not every version is available with this method.

I should also mention this method is pretty slow so it may take an hour or more to download a single version.

Can confirm, it takes a while to download.

Great program though, this is very useful for someone who wants to use tModLoader & tAPI

I'm wondering, how do you have both a vanilla AND TModLoader installations of Terraria at the same time?

I'm wondering, how do you have both a vanilla AND TModLoader installations of Terraria at the same time?

Since Terraria 1.3, you can launch a Terraria executable from any destination (Assuming the required files are in the directory). You no longer need to launch it directly through Steam. You can have copies of different version installations stored anywhere on your computer. That and tModLoader doesn't remove your vanilla install IIRC.

Hey, just saw this and this looks pretty cool. Just curious though; Is there a way to make it so you don't need Steam open in order to launch Steam Terraria? Like, maybe messing around in settings or something?

Hey, just saw this and this looks pretty cool. Just curious though; Is there a way to make it so you don't need Steam open in order to launch Steam Terraria? Like, maybe messing around in settings or something?

Unfortunately Terraria on Steam does have DRM. Although it's relatively easy to strip the DRM from the game, it's likely against Terraria Forums' guidelines to aid in this.

When I try to change the save folder for a Tmodloader installation and click okay, it does not save the new save folder

is this like the Game Launcher for terraria
This isn't an official launcher (if that's what you meant by "the"), but it is a Terraria launcher. :)

It handles passing in some game command-line arguments (like save-folder location), and makes it easier to manage multiple game versions at once (like Vanilla and tModLoader). This does not make Terraria launchable without Steam (for Steam versions anyway).

How do you add things like the tModLoader thing and the old versions?
I think it's because tModLoader is now a separate thing and none of the old versions are available.

Oh and also it says that I need to open Terraria from the Steam Client. Did 1.4 change it back to having to open it from Steam?

Back
Top Bottom