CC Creation Compendium #53

QuackersDelta

The Destroyer
QzfByQS.png

It was a dark and scary night...
The lights were out, the room was so dark...
and out of the corner of the eye, you see it.
Creation Compendium #53!

Welcome, everyone, to another Creation Compendium (now 20% more late...)! We've got another wonderful batch of creations for you guys! Remember that for this month, you should send your entries to @darthmorf. A special shout-out to @Khaios for making us a banner for spooky October! Your continued work is appreciated!

And speaking of banners, the banner/header contest continues on, and is currently being judged as we speak! Stayed tuned!

And on a final note, remember to read our CC rules to see if your entry makes the cut! Don't worry, they're pretty laid back!
Creation Compendium Rules, Regulations and FAQ:

1) All entries must be submitted to the hosting member's profile NOT via PM (See the previous CC to determine who is next on the rotation).

2) All entries must be Terraria related in some way or another, whether that is ingame, art, music literature or any other form of creativity.

3) Each user may only submit one entry per month. Group entries are allowed, but all members who worked on the project must be credited and proof of consent from each member must be given. Group entries do count as a user's single entry.

4) Plagiarism is strictly not tolerated. Any evidence of such matters should be sent to a member of staff privately as soon as possible. The CC operates on a 'two strikes and you're out' system; after two offenses a user will be permanently banned from entering into all future Creation Compendiums.

5) The CC is a showcase, not a contest. All entries submitted (that are within the rules) will make it into the post.

6) Content such as memes, image macros, and other such content that does not contribute to the Compendium's message of expressing your creativity will be rejected. These "low-effort entries" will be taken out at the CC team's discretion.

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask @darthmorf, @QuackersDelta or any other member of staff.

And with that out of the way, let's get right down to the entries!

5ENnRcC.png

pIr015L.png

@Blobtits

Have a wonderful October!

hzflKRR.png

Last edited:
To everyone reporting issues with the logo and header: Seems this gets fixed if you refresh a million times but since that's unreasonably dumb, I'm just gonna see if I can fix it outright. Stay tuned.
Thanks! I rally want to see that SPOOPER SPOOPY OKTOBRE LOGO!

And once again, fantastic CC this month :). My favorite entries would be (not in any order) @ajidot 's, @TheGreenTruffle 's, @Daimera 's, @diekonradish 's, @Diverman Gecko 's, @Third 's, @Dg-vr 's, @GriffdeBiff 's, @Architect 's, @BUNCE 's, @MarshMallow 's and @BlueJay_T_Gaming 's.
*ah hu gasp* ooowie thanks gearzoid!
[doublepost=1507077554,1507077425][/doublepost]
It's fixed now, hopefully. Please report any further issues.
Yep, fixed for me! And boy did @Khaios make some mighty spooky lookin' thingamajigers!

And once again, fantastic CC this month :). My favorite entries would be (not in any order) @ajidot 's, @TheGreenTruffle 's, @Daimera 's, @diekonradish 's, @Diverman Gecko 's, @Third 's, @Dg-vr 's, @GriffdeBiff 's, @Architect 's, @BUNCE 's, @MarshMallow 's and @BlueJay_T_Gaming 's.
Thanks ^-^ I'm looking forward to Octobers, I built something tonight I'm super exited to enter ^-^

Also I love all the entry's, we got some pretty awesome Terraria art. I love the creativity everyone has put in to there builds. I lack greatly in creativity.

Wow some very interesting posts this time around actually distracting me from my ridiculous Racket programming. Looks like we got some interesting legacy art already on the line by @Daimera and @TheGreenTurtle (yours was pretty funny). Watch your mouth @BlueJay_T_Gaming. I've not seen an ingame floating island look much better than that!

Back
Top Bottom