tModLoader WeaponOut

>Champ's Gloves: Interesting, a boxing-specific weapon. See the aside below. Also halved jump height seems at odds with being uppercut based? On a more technical note, does speed refer to how quickly the player reaches max speed, or the maximum run (and air) speed?

I meant both. And the uppercut wouldn't be a jumping one. It's supposed to be a punch-out reference, more specifically, the Star Punch.

>Buffalo Gloves: Dashing already hits more than once, unless you mean hitting a single enemy multiple times. In which case, why? Also dashing is an important tool for dash-type fists, so putting it on a bigger cooldown is not ok. Big, limited effects belong to combo fists only.

The dash here is supposed to hit any monster caught in it more than once and the cooldown extension can be revoked. BTW this weapon is meant to be a Street Fighter reference, specifically to Balrog, as his moniker is The Violent Buffalo.

I forgot tooltips:
Champ's Gloves: "Show 'em what you got, Mac baby!"
Buffalo Gloves: "SAY GOODNIGHT, CHUMP!"

>The Diablo - Think more the Wall of Flesh, Feeders and all.
>Guardian Buster - Sure, we can use the blink style..that, and I confused the Dryad items from Cheese with Spirit, but it's generally focused on a tabuu (think trying to nab that Bone Key) tool.
>Boundary of Evil - Well, I only pictured it akin to how one would -actually- form an gauntlet from it. Side from that, sure! However, Thanks for guiding me about that. Perhaps make it akin to the Flintlock Gauntlet for an small amount of time?
>Reforged Excaliber - 3 Key reasons: One - Because the Excalipoor is awful no matter how you look at it. Two - It's an spiraling (the whole 1+1+2+4 thing) scale where all the encounters you have with Gilgamesh. And Three - It's an summon weapon with the Combo mode - I have seen weapons of mods that allow you to summon minions with each strike. Also, the 70% reduced HP due to the Paper Trigger is due to how weapons you get from Gilgamesh, Inc, where you can buy powerful and mighty weapons with nasty drawbacks.
>Beast Hacker - Felt that the Comet Fu felt more fitting, but sure. Also, random.
>Hallow Upgrades - They're Hardmode items (You need the Hallowed Vanguard), and dying in a combo wouldn't exactly work in the "T.J. Combo" kind of way, befitting the Last Breath.
>Demon Upgrades - It has both Poison and Bleed damage, so if you're having trouble with an headache-inducing boss, you can confirm that you're still inflicting damage. And as for the reference of the Poisonous Arm Straps, it hints of Sakura Ogami, and her death by poisoning herself - the Flavor text hinting that she fell into guilt of having to try and stop her new friends.
>Terra Upgrades - Both are linked to the character Genos, from One Punch Man. And if you didn't fully notice, the GENOS Gauntlets loses the damage buffs completely - even with Last Breath.

Last edited:
>The Diablo - Think more the Wall of Flesh, Feeders and all.
>Guardian Buster - Sure, we can use the blink style..that, and I confused the Dryad items from Thorium with Spirit, but it's generally focused on a tabuu (think trying to nab that Bone Key) tool.
>Boundary of Evil - Well, I only pictured it akin to how one would -actually- form an gauntlet from it. Side from that, sure! However, Thanks for guiding me about that. Perhaps make it akin to the Flintlock Gauntlet for an small amount of time?
>Reforged Excaliber - 3 Key reasons: One - Because the Excalipoor is awful no matter how you look at it. Two - It's an spiraling (the whole 1+1+2+4 thing) scale where all the encounters you have with Gilgamesh. And Three - It's an summon weapon with the Combo mode - I have seen weapons of mods that allow you to summon minions with each strike. Also, the 70% reduced HP due to the Paper Trigger is due to how weapons you get from Gilgamesh, Inc, where you can buy powerful and mighty weapons with nasty drawbacks.
>Beast Hacker - Felt that the Comet Fu felt more fitting, but sure. Also, random.
>Hallow Upgrades - They're Hardmode items (You need the Hallowed Vanguard), and dying in a combo wouldn't exactly work in the "T.J. Combo" kind of way, befitting the Last Breath.
>Demon Upgrades - It has both Poison and Bleed damage, so if you're having trouble with an headache-inducing boss, you can confirm that you're still inflicting damage. And as for the reference of the Poisonous Arm Straps, it hints of Sakura Ogami, and her death by poisoning herself - the Flavor text hinting that she fell into guilt of having to try and stop her new friends.
>Terra Upgrades - Both are linked to the character Genos, from One Punch Man. And if you didn't fully notice, the GENOS Gauntlets loses the damage buffs completely - even with Last Breath.
the things that sprout from the wall of flesh are called "The Hungry", Not feeders
just saying

Bug using Dual-Wld
>equips a combo-projectile fist with a different fist-type
>right clicks
>A projectile woooooshed and another one just stayed on my position
>the idle extra projectile deals damage to enemies tho
>pls add support for dual wield

There are fist-like weapons in some mods like Cheeze's Content Pack's guardian knuckles...maybe u should add som smoll mod support tho (^-^)/

Think you could make slots (simular to accesories slots) where whatever you put on them will show on your character just for cosmetics? That would be amazing. Want to be able to have this huge sword on my hip but without having it to be equipped (Because it's stats are bad lol)

Last edited:
I'm trying to make a mod that adds a few new fist weapons (with weaponout as a dependency), but weaponout's config is "inaccessible due to its protection level", what should I do?

Is it known that WeaponOut can bug totally out with some mods ? Like showing no weapons and making them unusable.

I guess it comes from Dual Wielding but i cant say for sure i uninstalled WeaponOut after i realized the bug.

Suggestion time!

Jack'o Puncher
30 Pumpkins + 5 Gold-Grade Bars
Style - Dash
Combo Bonus - 5
Successful Divekicks unleashes an trio of pumpkins that smack foes around
Combo buffs Melee Critical chance by 5%

The Skeleton King
"Not in relationship with Skeletron"
100 Spooky Wood + Jack'o Puncher + 30 Hallowed Bars
Style - Hybrid
Combo Bonus - 20
Successful Divekicks and Uppercuts unleashes an ring of piercing scythes
Combo buffs Critical chance by 25%

Your Eternal Reward
"Right behind you..."
1 Heart Crystal + 1 Mana Crystal + 5 Copper, Iron, Silver, and Gold grade Bars (Each)
Style - Counter
Combo Bonus - 5, increasing by 5 per boss killed
Counterstrikes can do any of the following
King Slime - Negate fall damage for 20 seconds
Eye of Cthulhu - Grants Shadow Dodge for 5 seconds
Evil Boss - Gain rapid Life Regen and 10% Damage Reduction for 10 seconds
Queen Bee - Attacks inflict Poison for 30 seconds
Skeletron - Gain an double jump for 50 seconds
Wall of Flesh - Negate knockback for 20 seconds
Twins - Attacks inflict Cursed Flame for 30 seconds
Destroyer - Unleashes an ring of Lasers
Skeletron Prime - Gain 4 jumps for 50 seconds