Official The TCF Relation of Three Contest!

hm. do you have to incorporate all three things into an entry, or can it just be one (e.g a drawing of just a goblin army)?

hm. do you have to incorporate all three things into an entry, or can it just be one (e.g a drawing of just a goblin army)?

If I understand your question right, basically all 3 things should be included within your entry. If within the Goblin Army, there are 3 different parts within the Goblin Army that relate to each other from that for example, then it would be fine. It could be something like drawing 3 of the Goblin Army enemies Or a group of each of the 3 enemies as an example. There could be more than 3 goblin enemies within the picture or other characters/enemies, but the focus should be clear on the 3 main goblin enemies for example.

If I understand your question right, basically all 3 things should be included within your entry. If within the Goblin Army, there are 3 different parts within the Goblin Army that relate to each other from that for example, then it would be fine. It could be something like drawing 3 of the Goblin Army enemies Or a group of each of the 3 enemies as an example. There could be more than 3 goblin enemies within the picture or other characters/enemies, but the focus should be clear on the 3 main goblin enemies for example.
oh.
yeah, i worded that terribly sorry (was typing in between intense splatoon matches :v).

okay, so its gotta be three. thanks!

Hmmmm interesting iiiinterestiingg. I wonder where I could go with this... There are a lot of options, I don't even know where to begin. It'll be nice to actually participate in one of these for once, the others always happen when I've decided to take a break from the forums...

If I wanted to be a snot and stand out I could use the Starfallen but I don't think they're appropriate, even if they're essentially just NPCs themed after the three spreading biomes...

Edit: ... I got it. 83c I know what I'm gonna do... it's gonna be taking a slight liberty with the theme, but it's a chance to draw something I've wanted to draw for a long time...

...Lineart 2/3rds done.

Last edited:
Tree.png

That's tree, right?

Back
Top Bottom