Official The TCF Relation of Three Contest!

So because I joined on July 13th I'm not allowed in? Even though I'm overly active on the site? :hoppinjack:

That's a bummer
I had an idea involving the 3 items you start with.
Yeah, it is. I just barely met the requirement. I joined a few days before the date. However, it's their contest, they get to make the rules.

ill not participate (like always and everywere)

but i realy cant wait what others have in mind XD

but on a day i WILL try my best XD (even thoug im good at nothing XD)
[doublepost=1507662212,1507661833][/doublepost]ive got an idea maybe
but am i allowed to use the following things?

a song from another game or real life or terraria mobile exclusive soundtrack? (if i use a video)
a change in pc time so i can get crismas/haloween items?

becouse if i can make the idea ill maybe join too (maybe)

a song from another game or real life or terraria mobile exclusive soundtrack? (if i use a video)

As long as it ultimately relates to Terraria and the 3 elements you choose to relate, it's fine to include any song in a video for In Game Creations.

a change in pc time so i can get crismas/haloween items?

You can do anything you want with your game to get items like Christmas/Halloween items to get the materials you need for your entry. Changing your PC date/time is fine. Only cases where it wouldn't be acceptable is if there were illegal items in your build (example Ocram on a PC video or Screenshot from a mod, or using a modded item in the Console/Mobile versions) Since those would violate Forum Rules.

thanks for saying :D

now i can get my winter theme ready XD

if i have an more clear vieuw of my creation i will probaly join the contest

You must have been a member of TCF for at least 3 months prior to the date that this contest starts. (must have registered by July 7th 2017)
So I made a submission, but this account is pretty much brand new. However, I have participated in the forum wayyy back in 2015 with another account. Is it okay if I just provide confirmation or should I delete my submission and reupload with the other account?
Edit: Tidied up the post a bit. Also, link to my old account.

Last edited:
So I made a submission, but this account is pretty much brand new. However, I have participated in the forum wayyy back in 2015 with another account. Is it okay if I just provide confirmation or should I delete my submission and reupload with the other account?
You're actually it allowed to have duplicates. @Kazzymodus has already commented on your latest status update on that account saying that you can update your email address and change your name.

We've sent both of your accounts a PM regarding this. We'll get everything sorted out with your accounts there along with your entry.

Last edited:
Really wished I could join in, but I only joined the forums since September. Ah well. Best of luck to all in this competition.

Hmmmm interesting iiiinterestiingg. I wonder where I could go with this... There are a lot of options, I don't even know where to begin. It'll be nice to actually participate in one of these for once, the others always happen when I've decided to take a break from the forums...

If I wanted to be a snot and stand out I could use the Starfallen but I don't think they're appropriate, even if they're essentially just NPCs themed after the three spreading biomes...

Edit: ... I got it. 83c I know what I'm gonna do... it's gonna be taking a slight liberty with the theme, but it's a chance to draw something I've wanted to draw for a long time...

...Lineart 2/3rds done.
NOOOO! IF YOU PARTICIPATE THEN NO ONE HAS A CHANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:eek::eek::eek:;(;(;(:redspin::redspin::redspin:

NOOOO! IF YOU PARTICIPATE THEN NO ONE HAS A CHANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:eek::eek::eek:;(;(;(:redspin::redspin::redspin:

Granted you're likely being sarcastic (a hunch, given emotes), but I've had people complain about me potentially entering contests before, so I feel I should point out:
When taking entries into account, we will put more weight into judging how creative an entry is rather than how talented it is with how it approaches a creative relation between 3 elements that are part of Terraria.
(my emphasis added)

Back
Top Bottom