One Terraria: An Introduction & Future Impacts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please keep terraria a one time payment game! It really disappointed me that some "one time purchase" games that I liked when I was younger did a complete 360 and added payed dlc ( Like minecraft, am I allowed to mention that on TCF?)

Please keep terraria a one time payment game! It really disappointed me that some "one time purchase" games that I liked when I was younger did a complete 360 and added payed dlc ( Like minecraft, am I allowed to mention that on TCF?)

No worries, there is no DLC for Terraria. You pay once for the game and you own it forever and receive future updates for free. The Developers do not intend at all to add Paid DLC in the future for the game either.

It is fine to talk about Minecraft here. The best place to do that would be in this Thread in the Other Games Section: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/minecraft-thread.526/ That is the section used to talk about Non-Terraria games in general as well.

Now that I've read it seriously.... Seriously? Removing all of the console version's gear?

I can understand cases like the Zapinator and such, but why leave us without the Holy Hand Grenade? I would LOVE to officially have that explosive.

Please, Cenx and team, preserve at least this one explosive.

I'm not sure if this was asked before but, what's going to happen to old-gen consoles? Will console-exclusives get deleted in those consoles or the "last update" will remain being the last?

I'm not sure if this was asked before but, what's going to happen to old-gen consoles? Will console-exclusives get deleted in those consoles or the "last update" will remain being the last?
Nothing is happening to old-gen consoles, they won't change at all and will still keep working as before, with the same exclusives.

They won't be getting 1.3 or other updates, and they will no longer be able to cross-play with the newer gen versions.

If Terraria is made cross-playable, my only concern is tModloader. With Console being made (it looks like it at least) more in-line to PC, could we see Mobile doing the same? Perhaps as to make modding easier.

To be honest, I miss seeing the exclusive content being taken away. After all, it was one of the reasons people bought the console version; it was different to the PC version! I was hoping that more exclusive stuff was added to console, to make it that little bit unique. :p

So will Terraria PC and Console get the same holiday events as mobile? I really enjoy the holiday events all year round and having all platforms share the same holidays would make the game even more enjoyable than it already is. I love the game, and have it on most platforms. I enjoy Turkor and Lepus and would love to have it on PC and console as well so my friends and I can enjoy it all together. So is this the case? I hope so! =)

So will Terraria PC and Console get the same holiday events as mobile? I really enjoy the holiday events all year round and having all platforms share the same holidays would make the game even more enjoyable than it already is. I love the game, and have it on most platforms. I enjoy Turkor and Lepus and would love to have it on PC and console as well so my friends and I can enjoy it all together. So is this the case? I hope so! =)
Currently we don't have any confirmation about mobile, but you can expect Turkor and Lepus to be removed when 1.3 rolls out. All exclusives that are not in the PC version will be reevaluated later on down the road to see if they will be worth including in all versions of the game.

Currently we don't have any confirmation about mobile, but you can expect Turkor and Lepus to be removed when 1.3 rolls out. All exclusives that are not in the PC version will be reevaluated later on down the road to see if they will be worth including in all versions of the game.

Removing Lepus and Turkor would be like removing the Frost Legion. I doubt that would happen.

Removing Lepus and Turkor would be like removing the Frost Legion. I doubt that would happen.
I wouldn't put those on par, though. Lepus and Turkor are indeed seasonal, but in the end what decides whether or not they stay is how well they fit into Terraria both thematically and gameplay-wise. And whether or not they do... well, I don't think everyone agrees on that front, to say the least.

It's not my call to make, obviously, but I wouldn't be surprised at all if they were removed as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom