Mobile item disappearing

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few days ago built myself the claymore in order to kill the mechanical bosses so after an hour i turned off the game for a rest upon coming back on, the claymore was no were to be seen. I checked all chests i used scrolled up and down the inventory to see if it was there nothing ,same today with my newly built The true Excalibur and placed it in a chest just in cause the item disappear from my inventory ,like the claymore the item was no were to be seen.
I had to use a tactic like putting it in the safe for safe keeping if the item or tool went missing just in case
Nobody but me has gone on the world only me at all times
I also checked if anyone else has had this problem and people have, one person had said that it might be because the user was quitting the game to fast without letting the game save but i dunno so i came here

A few days ago built myself the claymore in order to kill the mechanical bosses so after an hour i turned off the game for a rest upon coming back on, the claymore was no were to be seen. I checked all chests i used scrolled up and down the inventory to see if it was there nothing ,same today with my newly built The true Excalibur and placed it in a chest just in cause the item disappear from my inventory ,like the claymore the item was no were to be seen.
I had to use a tactic like putting it in the safe for safe keeping if the item or tool went missing just in case
Nobody but me has gone on the world only me at all times
I also checked if anyone else has had this problem and people have, one person had said that it might be because the user was quitting the game to fast without letting the game save but i dunno so i came here
Hi there @true wooden sword, welcome to the forums. :)

You already have a topic for this here: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/windows-item-bug.62759/

Since we don't allow duplicates topics I'll close this one and you can use your original thread I linked above. Sometimes it can take some time for people to answer, sometimes people don't know the answer, just be patient and if someone knows a possible solution for you they'll post it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom