Other Art Risk of Ben: Risk of Rain sprite comic

Yep! I've been procrastinating, but i hope to do some more soon.
Yeah... Do more please
1b3b749c-8bd3-11e7-8246-17c503819760.gif

Thanks for all the support guys, it means a lot to me.:) I've got the next comic about halfway done, i'll try to get it out in the next couple days.

Finally, after a long wait(306 days to be precise) i've made a new comic! Thanks so much for all your support guys, i wouldn't have made it this far otherwise.:) You guys rock!

upload comic lie detector meme.png

Ok, so i have some news.

Don't worry, i'm still going to continue the comic, but i've been feeling a little burnt out and i haven't had motivation to keep making comics. Therefore, i'm going to be taking a break and putting Risk of Ben on hiatus. Not sure how long this will last, but hopefully it'll be less than a year this time.
Feel free to post any questions or comments you might have, and thanks for all the amazing support!

So, got some bad news here. I've kind of lost interest in this comic, so i'm not going to be continuing it. It originally started as a sort of tribute to the legend of maxx ending, but now that that is back up, i probably won't do much with it. I will probably release comics occasionally though, so don't despair. Also, i've started a Terraria story so you can read that instead. I won't have the thread locked, as i will still probably do some comics, but they'll be a little different from what i've been doing, for example they won't follow a plot. Thanks for the support though'], so you can read that instead. I won't have the thread locked, as i will still probably do some comics, but they'll be a little different from what i've been doing, for example they won't follow a plot. Thanks for the support though!

EDIT: April fools! The comic isn't canceled after all.:) You can still look forward to many issues of my weird humor.
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Oh wait it’s notbeing closed. I want moar comics pls too
[doublepost=1535958183,1535958081][/doublepost]
Yeah... Do more please
1b3b749c-8bd3-11e7-8246-17c503819760.gif
wowza where did datemote come from

Back
Top Bottom