tModLoader WeaponOut

Version 1.6 out now, Download (890KB)

Additions
  • 618BEvu.png
    Hook of Discord, crafted from a Rod of Discord. Also
    z49Mebd.png
    Hook of Chaos (Crafted from Hook of Discord).
  • 3gxKxsC.png
    Gathering Horn (Sunplate Blocks), summons a one-way door from your spawn to your position. Team mates can use it to teleport to you. Probably saves on wormhole potions.
  • gCHy1wf.png
    Heart Frame Necklace (Sunplate Blocks), drops stars after taking damage which can be picked up to recover health and mana.
  • jGTXfew.png
    Gold Knuckleduster, better iron knuckleduster
  • 8iB7tl2.png
    Platinum Knuckleduster, better lead knuckleduster
  • 37jqnYb.png
    Obsidian Vambrace, parry fist that deals more damage if you're on fire.
  • dnBLCp7.png
    Mythril Knuckleduster, hardmode version of lead knucklesduster with 3 shots.
  • ZHDaBC8.png
    Orichalcum Glove, grants a petal barrier and scatters petals on counterstrikes.
  • qnB1qDW.png
    Adamantite Fist, makes little explosions.
  • HXaGWRA.png
    Titanium Fist, grants shadow clones.
  • a3E9OMl.png
    Patchy Pounder (Pumpking), marks enemies which can be detonated with counterstrikes.
  • tDvdhyu.png
    Frostflame Fist (Ice Queen), leaves a frostburn trail.
  • [Expert]
    fXi19rA.png
    Band of Panacea (King Slime), melee attacks reduce debuff durations.
  • [Expert]
    xumruj5.png
    Honey Pack (Queen Bee), melee attacks spawn healing bees.
  • [Expert]
    KtC48Vs.png
    Phalanx (Skeletron), dash fist that summons a brawling skeleton buddy.
  • [Expert]
    Bg71vxy.png
    Frenzy Heart (Wall of Flesh), grants melee lifesteal after taking a hit. Basically Bloodborne's rally mechanic, tuned for Terraria. Remove with
    XI3CTBc.png
    Transfusion Potion (Crafted from Frenzy Heart).
  • [Expert]
    xNBk3B7.png
    Scrap Actuator,
    6HgACpj.png
    Scrap Frame,
    aNPyDy1.png
    Scrap Transformer (Mechanical bosses), provides various fist effects.
  • [Expert]
    1jIHPOK.png
    Scrap Exosuit, provides enhanced versions of all the Scrap accessory effects. (I forgot to add the recipe for this one, will patch soon)
  • [Expert]
    rAfztEx.png
    Symbiotic Root (Plantera), hearts drop more frequently and heal 5 more life.
  • [Expert]
    TuvrlxS.png
    Solar Spark (Golem), reduces combo costs significantly.
  • r6hVXQL.png
    Monster Mead (Ale), temporarily grants the effect of Frenzy Heart even without being in Expert mode.
Changes
  • All fist weapons have had knockback adjusted. Mostly increased.
  • All parry weapons finish cooldown almost instantaneously. Parry more often!
  • Hidden Dragon has reduced DoT effects, instead echoes damage dealt to nearby enemies.
  • Phoenix Mark now deals bonus damage against burning enemies.
  • Slime slapper has a higher uppercut.
  • Butterfly's Grace is now needs mechanical boss souls to craft.
  • High tier parry fists now dash through enemies when counterstriking, but can be forced to bounce if dashing in the opposite direction to movement.
  • Shield buffs from fist weapons now grant flat defence rather than damage reduction.
  • Rush Charm, Dried Eye, Impaling Tooth value reduced.
  • Perihelion Emblem now has a Thorium mod based crafting recipe.
  • Discordant Charm and Discordant Shades tooltips better reflect function, and are now Light Red (4) rather than Lime (7) rarity.
  • Demon Blaster costs 8<-10 mana, and is crafted from Meteorite Bars and Souls of Night.
  • Hayauchi recipe slightly borked. Will fix in next update (sorry!).
  • Onsoku now crafted from Unicorn horn and souls of light.
  • Woods' Antimat Rifle no longer needs a sniper rifle, just more vortex fragments.
Fixes
  • All fist weapons now divekick consistently when not dashing.
  • Gladiator Colosseum Helmet shows correct damage tooltip.
  • Gladiator Colosseum Helmet has hack to avoid offset problem regarding size.
  • Channeler Staff no longer attempts to load a glowmask on server. Fixes ID issues online.
  • Combo fists that fire projectiles should work with Yorai's Dual Wield mod now.
  • Staff of Explosion reworked, should maybe possibly handle nicer in multiplayer??
  • Raiden bug when targetting NPCs which have since died.

. . .
I'm trying to make a mod that adds a few new fist weapons (with weaponout as a dependency), but weaponout's config is "inaccessible due to its protection level", what should I do?
Sorry, read this pretty late. I haven't looked much into expanding stuff from this mod yet, but I can make the variables public sure.

said it before
saying it again
will keep saying it until it happens
WE NEED MORE WHIPS
hardmode is SORELY lacking whip-based content
Think you could make slots (simular to accesories slots) where whatever you put on them will show on your character just for cosmetics? That would be amazing. Want to be able to have this huge sword on my hip but without having it to be equipped (Because it's stats are bad lol)
I too wish to put more content in my mods. And also fix bugs. And test new ideas. Time, mah bois, time. I don't have enough of it.

Last edited:
@Flashkirby99 I read u Fixed fist support for Dual Wielding, so WeaponsOut mod need seperate support for the different weapons ?
Because when i tested it My Weapons was unable to be used and wasnt showing on my Back so i assume its just buggy at all with it ?

Well I'm having issues. I'm not able to see the eye icon in my inventory after updating, is this a new bug? Or is it because it doesn't work with the overhaul mod as yet? This leads to the weapon not showing when I'm playing in-game.

@セフィロス Most things need specific support if it doesn't already work with each other. Depends on what other mods you have installed.
@FZ | Nori Overhaul doesn't work so well with this mod in general since their functions conflict in places, but yes it seems the eye icon doesn't appear for some reason.

@セフィロス Most things need specific support if it doesn't already work with each other. Depends on what other mods you have installed.
@FZ | Nori Overhaul doesn't work so well with this mod in general since their functions conflict in places, but yes it seems the eye icon doesn't appear for some reason.

Thats a bit tricky i have a big modlist xd so i guess that is probably just unlucky then for me.

Update 1.6.1, Download (896KB)

Additions
  • EJFKVhN.png
    Added Soapron (from Duke Fishron), spawns bubbles that add combo power when popped.
Changes
  • Hayauchi now uses cobalt/palladium instead of hallowed.
  • Breakwater reset Y velocity on straight lunge teleport attack.
  • Crystal Vilelash fires 3 whips instead of 1.
  • @Tyfyter mod confs should be accessible now.
Fixes
  • Scrap Exosuit now has a recipe.
  • NetIDs for boss drops shifting due to leftover code.
  • Whips can now draw when more than one is present.
  • Whips now bounce properly off tiles.
  • Weird case where melee damage is doubled.

So, whenever I try to host WeaponOut on my server it has an error and disables itself, any idea what's causing this?
upload_2017-10-23_18-0-45.png
upload_2017-10-23_18-1-8.png
This persists even when WeaponOut is the only mod active.

So, whenever I try to host WeaponOut on my server it has an error and disables itself, any idea what's causing this?
This persists even when WeaponOut is the only mod active.
DId a quick google on "failed to resolve assembly at mono cecil Terraria" and this came up which looks about right. It's not specific to this mod, you'll find posts on other mod threads about this from time to time. https://steamcommunity.com/app/105600/discussions/0/1457328819911594787/

There are fist-like weapons in some mods like Cheeze's Content Pack's guardian knuckles...maybe u should add som smoll mod support tho (^-^)/
Actually I used the WeaponOut code (thanks for that @Flashkirby99) , so the support should be from my side. I left out some parts of the combo mechanic to make WeaponOut's weapons and mine have different reasons to use them. Both mods should work absolutely fine together.

This "monk" class thing is the coolest thing I've never used. It looks so interesting and all the accessories are super cool, but the mechanics and point blank-ness of fist weapons scare me. Maybe I ought to bite the bullet and just give it a try next world I do.

This "monk" class thing is the coolest thing I've never used. It looks so interesting and all the accessories are super cool, but the mechanics and point blank-ness of fist weapons scare me. Maybe I ought to bite the bullet and just give it a try next world I do.
each strike with a fist weapon gives some invincibility frames
I suggest you try it

They're amazing, but you got to know what type of monk you are.
Offense?
Defense?
or Utility?

Back
Top Bottom