tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,449 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,580 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 437 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
Why, why, why.... WHY!
Why you make a balance of all weapons, aspecially post moon lord weapons?!
Now it's way harder to kill post ML bosses!
Why you didn't balance bosses? They still OP, but the weapons from them is a garbage from now, this awesome sexy sword deals 90 damage?!!
Draconic_Destruction.png
(Just for exampe)
Why you keep destroying my favorite mod with balance updates?!;(
It was cool when it was OP and awesome mod! With OP weapons and stuff...:sigh:
And now balance updates destroyes its awesomess...
[And yeah sorry if it sounds rude to you]
I just wanna say that this mod was better then now ( cause of balance updates)

Why, why, why.... WHY!
Why you didn't balance bosses? They still OP, but the weapons from them is a garbage from now, this awesome sexy sword deals 90 damage?!! View attachment 186398(Just for exampe)
Judging a weapon by pure damage is stupid

Why, why, why.... WHY!
Why you didn't balance bosses? They still OP, but the weapons from them is a garbage from now, this awesome sexy sword deals 90 damage?!! View attachment 186398(Just for exampe)
I am glad that weapons were balanced. They used to tear through other modded bosses, and I feel that it makes Calamity more in line with other mods.
[doublepost=1508597154,1508597135][/doublepost]
It was canceled.
Damn. Was really hyped to fight it.

Why, why, why.... WHY!
Balance updates are what make things better. If every weapon is dealing hundreds of thousands of DPS, then nothing is a challenge.

Anybody have a tip on the devourer of gods? i am somewhat new to this but but all the guides i looked up seemed to be outdated. i am playing a duo world with my freing if that means anything and i have tried doing the platform strategy.

are the glitches where gun dont fire at insanely speed gonna be fixed?

I dont think so... i think it is the limit of the TERRARIA itself that weapons dont work properly when it goes furthur its limit... With the minigun and accesories from fargos mutant right? it happens... and its really annoying...
[doublepost=1508670671,1508670170][/doublepost]Finally defeated Supreme Calamtias.... the only annoying thing when i fought her is that she is considering me as a cheater! (sometimes she one shots me for some reason, i inserted pics of What she said to me when i defeated her and the set that i used to defeat her) Its so annoying!....
Is this cheating..JPG
is this cheating 2..JPG

Attachments

• Is this cheating..JPG
    Is this cheating..JPG
    97.8 KB · Views: 205
Last edited:
I dont think so... i think it is the limit of the TERRARIA itself that weapons dont work properly when it goes furthur its limit... With the minigun and accesories from fargos mutant right? it happens... and its really annoying...
[doublepost=1508670671,1508670170][/doublepost]Finally defeated Supreme Calamtias.... the only annoying thing when i fought her is that she is considering me as a cheater! (sometimes she one shots me for some reason, i inserted pics of What she said to me when i defeated her and the set that i used to defeat her) Its so annoying!....
View attachment 186456 View attachment 186458
>soul of terraria
Basically cheating

View attachment 186456 View attachment 186458
I don’t use Soul of Terraria, cause it’s so complicated getting these so I suggest that it is cheating like Zach said

Hello guys, I have been trying to start a server and play with my friends in this mod. But my friends aren't able to connect to the server it wether says connecting to X or it says downloading calamity mod (we already loaded it) and gets stuck in the middle. It is our first time that we try to play on a modded server. Is there a different way to do it?

>soul of terraria
Basically cheating
I looked it up in the wiki... the bloody idol ( the third item that reduces recieved damage by half ) is the reason cuz the SC will oneshot u if u have been hit 30 times or took 100 damage below... thats how the anti-cheat works on SC apparently...
but thanks anyway! im able to murder SC over again! (i still hope that cheatsheet will work on her again :naughty:)

Guys I had a LITTLE BIT problem about the Supreme Calamy. After I fought her then enter the 2nd phase of the bullet hell, she always one-shoted me for some reason and said that I had cheated.

So WHY???

(My loadout is in the pic. I already killed her in previous patch so my weapon is the endgame one)

Attachments

• IHateThisBoss.png
    IHateThisBoss.png
    824.8 KB · Views: 471
Guys I had a LITTLE BIT problem about the Supreme Calamy. After I fought her then enter the 2nd phase of the bullet hell, she always one-shoted me for some reason and said that I had cheated.

So WHY???

(My loadout is in the pic. I already killed her in previous patch so my weapon is the endgame one)
Only thing I can think of is the Fargo's stuff. Try not using the Fargo's items, but rather just Calamity items. Leviathan made a pretty good tut on SCal maybe a week ago.

Back
Top Bottom