tAPI [WIP][Released] Metroid Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great to see this coming back.
I've dearly missed your iteration of the Grappling Beam, Shinesparks, Charge beam action, and Morph Ball in Terraria.
They all work terrifically in the game.

I remember the phazon beam that this mod added, hopefully that makes it in the 1.3 TModloader variant of this mod once it gets released, or at least in one of the patches.

Hey Scooterboot, I have a quick question. Is there any way you could post a version of the mod with just the weapons and armor ( if it is done). I want to try to make a metroid map using the mod but no items really fit with any of the power ups, if you could do it would be amazing!

Hey Scooterboot, I have a quick question. Is there any way you could post a version of the mod with just the weapons and armor ( if it is done). I want to try to make a metroid map using the mod but no items really fit with any of the power ups, if you could do it would be amazing!
I really don't want to have to support an alternate version of this mod. Making sure everything is updated for two separate versions is a hassle...
My mod is always open source, however, so you could take it and pluck out what you don't need yourself (once it's released). I remember someone else did that back in the tConfig version of my mod for their Super Metroid map.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom