Weapons & Equip Improving the Celebration!

Do you want improvements to the Celebration?

• Yes! I like all of them!

Votes: 17 94.4%
  • I like the homing capabilities.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I like the increased damage.

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • I like the firework damage.

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Maybe, needs some work.

• No, it's good as it is.

• Total voters

Huzbubber Tim

Ice Queen
(Note: You may not use my suggestion in any mods, as I am currently in the process of making a mod of my own that is implementing most of my suggestions. Thank you for understanding!)
So, as a lot of people know, the celebration isn't the best end-game weapon. I mean it just shoots two rockets a short distance. It even does less damage than the snowman cannon does! I have come up with a few ideas that could help improve this weapon.

First of all, up the damage to 70. That would balance it with the other Moon Lord weapons. Next of all, these rockets should have homing capabilities, because when it comes to all these stats, it is easily outclassed by the Snowman Cannon. Finally, I think that the firework formations around the rocket should do about 50 damage to enemies caught in the firework.

Well, that was my short suggestion for today! Please let me know what you think in the comments!

Last edited:
For some reason I thought you were talking about the party event when I read this... that's just how useless I think the Celebration is. Support!

So, as a lot of people know, the celebration isn't the best end-game weapon. I mean it just shoots two rockets a short distance. It even does less damage than the snowman cannon does! I have come up with a few ideas that could help improve this weapon.

First of all, up the damage to 70. That would balance it with the other Moon Lord weapons. Next of all, these rockets should have homing capabilities, because when it comes to all these stats, it is easily outclassed by the Snowman Cannon. Finally, I think that the firework formations around the rocket should do about 50 damage to enemies caught in the firework.

Well, that was my short suggestion for today! Please let me know what you think in the comments!
I saw on the wiki that there was going to be a mark 2 , but I'm not sure

Back
Top Bottom