tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,449 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,580 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 437 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
I want to report a bug. When you get too far away from Ravager, but not far enough for it to despawn ( I did it when I flied above it by alot), you can skip the part where you have to destroy its arms and head, and can instantly go to the part where you can damage the actual 61k (in expert) hp boss. Not sure if intended or not so I submitted this.

With all due respect, does it really matter to the thread? This isn't the first time you've brought it up.
Dont remember saying there was something wrong with it, dont need to get triggered already mate. maybe there is some sort of pony ritual or something I dont know man im brony as well i swear

I seem to be having an issue with calamity. Whenever I get to a scenario or encounter a boss that should have custom music, the game will just mute itself, and become unchangeable until i leave the area. If anyone can help me it will be greatly appreciated. :)

Dont remember saying there was something wrong with it, dont need to get triggered already mate. maybe there is some sort of pony ritual or something I dont know man im brony as well i swear
Doesn't matter if you're brony or not, what Masae was trying to bring up in an amiable way is that your comment about MountainDrew's avatar is off topic for this thread and unneeded. Since you didn't want to take the subtle hint from Masae, I'll tell you it directly instead.

If you've got questions, please send them to me in a private conversation. Thanks.

Doesn't matter if you're brony or not, what Masae was trying to bring up in an amiable way is that your comment about MountainDrew's avatar is off topic for this thread and unneeded. Since you didn't want to take the subtle hint from Masae, I'll tell you it directly instead.

If you've got questions, please send them to me in a private conversation. Thanks.
sure thing my friend. im gonna go watch season 54 now see you all

I have an issue with Astral Meteors, I tried searching but there's a million references to them in the thread and so far none of the ones pages I've checked have my specific issue. So sorry if this has been asked before.

I've killed WoF over 20 times farming for medals, I've seen the message about a star falling numerous times, I have 0 Astral Meteors on my world.

I am in SP, I have no other issues with Calamity as far as I know. Does the Astral Meteor somehow require a new world gen? Is it possible that my Asphalt skybridge is somehow magically preventing the meteor from falling? I've checked every inch of the surface, my entire skybridge, all the floating islands. I got nuthin.

I did get one to spawn on a new world gen which is why I am asking about the skybridge and new world gen. Regular meteors have made it past the skybridge though.

Side question, do you need to be in an astral meteor "biome" to summon the two bosses?

Thanks

I LOVE REVENGEANCE MOD, THAT NEEDS TO BE A SEPARATED MOD OR SOMETHING LIKE THIS <3
I agreed! With tons of Exclusive Revengeance bosses AI and more cool weapons!
[doublepost=1510015721,1510015595][/doublepost]
I have an issue with Astral Meteors, I tried searching but there's a million references to them in the thread and so far none of the ones pages I've checked have my specific issue. So sorry if this has been asked before.

I've killed WoF over 20 times farming for medals, I've seen the message about a star falling numerous times, I have 0 Astral Meteors on my world.

I am in SP, I have no other issues with Calamity as far as I know. Does the Astral Meteor somehow require a new world gen? Is it possible that my Asphalt skybridge is somehow magically preventing the meteor from falling? I've checked every inch of the surface, my entire skybridge, all the floating islands. I got nuthin.

I did get one to spawn on a new world gen which is why I am asking about the skybridge and new world gen. Regular meteors have made it past the skybridge though.

Side question, do you need to be in an astral meteor "biome" to summon the two bosses?

Thanks
Of course yes.:)

To anyone who can help: my calamity music mutes itself whenever the custom music should be playing, like when i fight cryogen or approach ??? in the ocean.

Dear Calamity devs,
I have to say I really enjoy this mod. You guys have done a great job on making all the contents and mechanics. Most of everything in this mod is flawless, though the final boss - Supreme Calamitas' mechanics have a bit of a problem (at least, to me...)
So...this boss has an anti-cheat mechanic. It activates when you survive after being hit 30 times in a battle and it kills you instantly. I know that you guys did this to prevent the player from using stronger items or cheat sheet to "cheese" the fight. But to be honest, even without using cheat, I always get hit at least 30 times right after the second bullet hell phase, and yeah...I die. I have tried so many times but I have never succeed. I know that this is a superboss, and it has to be ultra difficult, obviously, but it is impossible to me, especially with my crappy computer screen that can't display a resolution higher than 1280x720. The fight is completely impossible (not really since Leviathan has proved that it's possible) while in 1280x720 (Chippygaming *coughs* :p) due to the inability to quickly react when the brimstone blasts come. So please, remove that anti-cheat mechanic in the next update, or reprogram all of its mechanics again, I beg you.
If you read this, please consider to make some changes for this boss.

I'm quite tired of seeing the death message: "Pixelbyte's legs appeared where his head should be" every time I get hit the thirtieth time :p

some people might say that i am a newb...i admit it...i am.

Dear Calamity devs,
I have to say I really enjoy this mod. You guys have done a great job on making all the contents and mechanics. Most of everything in this mod is flawless, though the final boss - Supreme Calamitas' mechanics have a bit of a problem (at least, to me...)
So...this boss has an anti-cheat mechanic. It activates when you survive after being hit 30 times in a battle and it kills you instantly. I know that you guys did this to prevent the player from using stronger items or cheat sheet to "cheese" the fight. But to be honest, even without using cheat, I always get hit at least 30 times right after the second bullet hell phase, and yeah...I die. I have tried so many times but I have never succeed. I know that this is a superboss, and it has to be ultra difficult, obviously, but it is impossible to me, especially with my crappy computer screen that can't display a resolution higher than 1280x720. The fight is completely impossible (not really since Leviathan has proved that it's possible) while in 1280x720 (Chippygaming *coughs* :p) due to the inability to quickly react when the brimstone blasts come. So please, remove that anti-cheat mechanic in the next update, or reprogram all of its mechanics again, I beg you.

I'm quite tired of seeing the death message: "Pixelbyte's legs appeared where his head should be" every time I get hit the thirtieth time :p

That’s not anti-cheat; It’s a hard-coded hit counter that is supposed to increase difficulty.

Dear Calamity devs,

MountainDrew literally said that he's NOT removing the hit cap.

The hit counter for supreme calamitas is not going to be removed because it's meant to be the final challenge the mod has to offer as it stands now. It's only going to be fun for people that like dying repeatedly (sometimes 50+ times) and finally overcoming it, or for those types of people that are really good at dodging everything (I am not one of these people, I die a lot). But I know that some people will disagree and that's fine, it's not meant to be nice, in fact it's meant to be very brutal and unforgiving if you mess up.

Back
Top Bottom